suggestions for my TW druid

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

suggestions for my TW druid

Post by Sharmi on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi, i managed to get my TW to lvl 120 and got couple of lucky drops in dest. So far, my gear looks like this:

I am trying to focus on fire and cold proc´s, do you think those items are suitable for TW druid or should i rather focus more on physical dmg? (also i didn´t show rings and amulet, cause they are crap). Also i would like to ask for MO and socket fillers suggestions. Thanks

Sharmi
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestions for my TW druid

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:15 pm

looks not bad. However consider using a crafted Armor with 2 Skills hihger Defense and 5% javelin Nova proc. Also id advice you to focus on Rathma Quest , since it has a nice Ar% boost and it looks like you could need it.

All in all it looks very solid ( staff in inventory = ljosalf ? )

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharmi on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Alright, thanks:) yeah, staff is ljosalf, i´m using it on almost all chars, as the defense buff is really huge!Smile

I´ll look for some craf armor. Should i use Quite shrines?

Sharmi
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:54 pm

since druid gets most of his life with goodberries i think you should craft for strength% (idk what shrine that is ) Very Happy

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:02 pm

@Sharmi wrote:Hi, i managed to get my TW to lvl 120 and got couple of lucky drops in dest. So far, my gear looks like this:

I am trying to focus on fire and cold proc´s, do you think those items are suitable for TW druid or should i rather focus more on physical dmg? (also i didn´t show rings and amulet, cause they are crap). Also i would like to ask for MO and socket fillers suggestions. Thanks
"I am trying to focus on fire and cold proc´s"
Don't.
Before you build some weird builds like fire and COLD procs, get better gear and charms. However, if you use Wildfire, fire procs are a solid option because they benefit from %Fire spell damage as well. (Yes you will need fire spd for wildfire)
If you're not using Wildfire, and you wanna focus on procs, at least choose to focus on strong procs rather than fire/cold. Also, if you're using pummel you should focus mainly on physical damage yes.
For gear, well this build mostly relies on sacred uniques, but here's a few tips:
For a good weapon, use Edge of Extinction TU MO'ed with life on striking in melee, life leech and/or enh damage, if you lack attack speed bonuses from other items use increased attack speed MO (this is the recommended one to use first) until you get very fast attack speed on the axe.

If you still want to use the 1hander, build Wall of Fire RW in tower/gothic shield. This will require you to invest in dex a bit, but it's good for you because you will also get AR. If you managed to get ITD (Ignore Target's Defense) on a 2 hander weapon (lottery bonus) then I recommend to use a 2hander instead, so you will not have to invest in dex at all. (Altho, you will still need attack rating to beat stronger bosses because they're immune to ITD)

Belt - Truce runeword

For the helm I recommend using a crafted one. *

* PS. DON'T use Quiet Shrines!!! Use Creepy ones instead!

For amulets/rings get an rlvl 66+ilvl 99 amulet and two rings, then use Oils of Renewal til you get a good roll. *

* Remember, amulets can go up to +3 to all skills and you can lucky bonus them for another point, that's +4 to all skills!!!!

MO's and sockets:

For MO's to wep: As I said, if u don't have attack speed bonuses from other items use IAS MO until you get "Very Fast Attack Speed" on the weapon. THEN use life on striking, if you still have space use %enh damage and if you still have a spot or two use %life leech. Don't forget to try to use the +999 MO first. *

* Use it only once, as it will never succeed on the weapon if it wasn't successful on the first try.

Armor: Basically, if the armor is high quality (Ancient Armor, Crown, Greaves, Gauntlets etc) use enhanced defense. *

* Remember, unless you put %enh def runes, the item is capped at 350% enhanced defense. Same applies for weapons.
If the armor is low quality (Leather Armor, Cap, Skull Cap, Quilted Armor, Boots etc) use %Total character defense.

Amulets&rings: ctc thunder hammer MO's. If you still have space after them, use +defense MO's.

For socketables (armor): Ambers/Turquoises/Bloodstones/Onyxes until you get "unique colored" resists (~80%), On runes or Xar runes
Weapons: Jah runes. (Or sha'ad)

That's it I think, hope I helped!

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Nice wall of text Aspirine. Good advice. Cookie for the Lesbimale.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:28 pm

Thanks Greg Smile

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharmi on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:49 pm

thanks a lot asirine:) i would give you a cookie, but i dont know how Very Happy

Sharmi
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:51 pm

@Sharmi wrote:thanks a lot asirine:) i would give you a cookie, but i dont know how Very Happy

You need a cookie in order to give one. So here is one for you. Razz Just press the + symbol all the way to the right of people's posts to give them a cookie.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharmi on Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:02 pm

@GregMXL wrote:
@Sharmi wrote:thanks a lot asirine:) i would give you a cookie, but i dont know how Very Happy

You need a cookie in order to give one. So here is one for you. :PJust press the + symbol all the way to the right of people's posts to give them a cookie.
Ah, thanks a lot!Smile

Sharmi
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum