Ennead Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ennead Challenge

Post by Kato on Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:15 pm

I read the offline docs and the post in the guides section on Ennead challenge, but they don't tell me a couple of key things.

1. The guide says to do it by level 80, but I can't see why I need to do that. The charms seem to be level 90 min. Is this because I also need to do the Black Road challenge before 90 so I need about 10 levels in hand... or something?

2. I've done it a few times at level 70, but as yet the amazon charm hasn't dropped. Can I use the charms for other classes on other chars (via the shared stash) in SP? Rather than throw them away or sell to vendor it seems possible to just transfer them? That may be answered by the next question...

3. When I get the charm, will there be the 30 seconds to cube it with a jewel with the red swirl timer? Or will it work any time? It doesn't say in the docs. I'm getting so full up with stuff every run that I probably won't be able to empty the cube in time!

Thanks in advance.

Kato
Core Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ennead Challenge

Post by GregMXL on Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:22 pm

For Ennead you just simply need to get that charm in Terror before you are level 81 and cube it with a jewel. The annoying part is getting your specific class charm to drop.

Last edited by GregMXL on Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:28 pm

1. Well...legitimately... the max level for it is 80, so after 80 you can't cube it with jewel. But with PlugY, or in TSW, you can give it to lvl 1 char then cube it and that's it.
Black road challenge has no maximum level requirement.
2. Yes if you found asn charm you can give it to your asn etc
3. No real time limits. Do it whenever you want, just at level 80 or below.

Oh and... Most of the stuff (esp in hatred k3kba) is useless, so don't fill your cube with it Smile

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kato on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Ok thx guys. And yeah it's annoying getting the class charm to drop so I'm going to cheese it and pass them onto other chars.

Kato
Core Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flubbucket on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:30 am

Okay just so I'm not missing the obvious, I can't use a charm I got in Hatred level??

flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:38 am

The charm is the same . They guys above say that on Terror you get the charm but you might get some sets or shit on your way .

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum