AxeCool Treewarden druid (work in progress)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AxeCool Treewarden druid (work in progress)

Post by Sharmi on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi,

i would like to present you my very first Treewarden druid (second lvl 120 char i´ve ever reached). The reason I´ve created this char was inspiration by MarcoNecrox´s TW druid video doing Dunc on /p 8. So far I managed to do just basic ubers, so i´ve got almost everything ahead. I welcome all critism, suggestions or advices as I´m still very new to this game.Smile

Special thanks belongs to aspirine101 for awesome suggestions and advices.

Pretty standard build, I guess. Though I will take points from poison tree.
Skillplan AxeCool (Druid, Ultimative X)

For weapon I´m using Gehenna RW in War Axe :

As shield i´m using Fire Wall RW in Tower shield (aspirine101 suggestion):

Crafted chest is average, i guess. Thinking about making Dragonheart or Erawann RW though.:

Got REALLY lucky with hands drop, as i got probably the best gloves i could dream about.:

Got this awesome ring in one day as well. Was my lucky day, I guess.:

I can´t decide between those two helms, which i got i the same day as the rest of my uniqe sacred.)) But i really like the time strike proc and % attack rating on the current one.:

Belt is Truce RW. (again thanks aspirine101 for suggestion):

Nephilim RW as aspirine101 suggested are really awesome.:

Amu is random rare with +4 skills and second ring is random rare with +1 skill.

With Dragonheart buff from Ljosalf i have over 450k def and over 15k hp. I´m also using +12skill staff for goodberie. I´m not using Merc, because i don´t fell like I need one.Smile

I would have posted this sooner and with pics when I actually got all items, but I decided to this now. But I will at least post everything else from now on.

Sharmi
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AxeCool Treewarden druid (work in progress)

Post by Metalistas on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Cookie for your effort and nice pictures Smile Can you give more informaction about which skills you choosen and why ? And how is your general/average gameplay ? How is this char doing in farming areas like fauzt, duncraig and such.
Because i tried similar build, some points in other skills. But i didn't like the close melee style and switched to caster.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostS on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:36 pm

I like helm with pentagram and for rings prefer bad mood rings. And I do not understand why u like this belt as well as socketing gems for max res - a lot of bosses, mobs pierce resistance and you never know how much exactly, so i prefer damage/+%life from sockets.

FrostS
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:37 pm

I don't really like timestrike . it's a lagmachine .

When I will make a treewarden (maybe between now and the end of the world) I will make it a proc machine . I got the SSSU military pick but i want Stormflyer and Klaatu Barada Nikuto to be able and mirror my favorite classic monster : Stormtree . because he marked the end of the jungle and the start of Kurast temples .

Also you can use slvl 19 Lionheart from Ath Rw javelin if you are patient enough . Proc chance 1% bot 15%

Last edited by Xplosive on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Oh wow i'm in the credits Smile cookie tomorrow for that!

About your skillplan, it seems you did it wrong ( I mean not with the ingame skills but with the actual website)
It says you invested 131/134 pts, and i'm fairly sure you don't have Drekavac, and you probably didn't do bremmtown yet.
Anyway, lets start:
1st, I see you invested 1 pt in Pagan Rites, which is a very good move, and even I didn't do it Smile even tho your life on kill is badass, Pagan rites can still help "just in case". Very good Smile
2nd, You've chosen Faerie Fire instead of Force of Nature which, IMO, you shouldn't do. The 20% dodge does help, it already reduces the incoming attacks to 80% only, but treewarden is a "killing spree" class. You kill more, you survive more. Mostly because of the life after kill. Therefore to increase your killspeed I suggest to supermax Force of Nature instead.
3rd. It's probably supermaxed for you but the website says you've putted 11/17 points in goodberry/lifeshield. Not good and you must smax them if you didn't
4th. Do not, by any means smax wildfire. Do not!!! Even if you use it instead of pounce. And don't smax Idol of Scosglen, just put points until you get 5 sec timer. Other than that everything seems to be right about the skills.

Can't say much about the gear part tho, except that:
Your gloves are indeed best in slot, congratulations Smile
Ring is best in slot after Bad Mood Ring Smile but good luck getting bad mood rings because they're almost as rare as a CotW
Helm, goatlord looks crap. keep the one you're using now Smile
can't say much beside that because you don't really have too much options right now Smile

For goodberry, use elixir of power too. It's really cheap to make.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:06 pm

why did u choose that weapon?
since u invested some time in crafting a armor why not a bit in decent weapon
if u add some crucify orbs on a double mo weap its great dmg source and ph dmg can be mucho grande

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:16 pm

What's the problem with Gehenna?

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostS on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:17 pm

I would recommened headsman axe for tw, cause i like flat damage. Not the cheapest option thow.Very Happy 

Btw, if some1 know how to kill baal in Yashari with tw, let me know.

FrostS
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:19 pm

And I would recommend Nuclear Blast or Nimnejuushin. The problem is he doesn't have them.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharmi on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:29 pm

to Metalistas: Thanks for cookie:)) i´m using wildfire as main skill and pummel for fire immune monsters, of course Idol of Scosglen when it´s available. I´ve just done Ninthalak and it was really easy. Almost everything that isn´t fire immune is dropping really fast and i feel like unstoppable force. I have also chose pagan rites, even though TW has crazy life regen through Circle of Life, sometimes it is not enough. For uberskill I chose faerie fire mainly because of dodge, but i will probably switch to force of nature as aspirin101 suggested:) I really love this build, it´s so much faster then my previous ATMG sin.

I don´t know yet how will things look in fautz or dunc, but so far I had no problems.

to FrostS: Yeah, i would also prefer bad mood ring, but i don´t have it:) I have those gems just because i don´t have max res without them and i don´t want to spend MOs for resistances, cause i need -%fire res. Also the belt seems like the best belt i have available right now.

to Xplosive: thanks for the javeline suggestion, I´ll look into it:)

to aspirin101: yeah, I don´t have that many skill points, but the actual level of skills is correct. I have smax goodberries skills, they are really awesome. I will try FoN, if it´ll make me even faster killing machine.Very Happy

One thing i´m not sure about is ND of Frozen Crown proc on Gehenna. I don´t know if it is slowing my killing speed or not. Maybe someone more experienced could explain me, how ND actually works. Anyway, thanks for replies guys:)

Sharmi
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum