Claw + shield assasin skills and items? assasin help needed :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Claw + shield assasin skills and items? assasin help needed :D

Post by PhoenixRising on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:16 pm

hey folks. I've come bearing questions, as i am utterly confused, and all the guides i see on assasins are really odd.....

what i wanna create: an assasin that blinks in to the middle of crap, blowing them up with onhit effects from BoQ, some multihitting skil ( can be oSkill, can also be some skill from the assa trees), using either 2 claws or a claw and a shield....

what i have so far:
Strenght: enough for items, currently 100
dex: rest
vita: none
energy: all of it bruh but seriously, none.

skills: max Blink, QoB, PB, Way of Phoenix and Way of Griffin when i get there.

items:
Armor: Albrechts Revenge.
shield (if using): currently got a Honorific shield with +all resist....
offhand wep ( if using): currently using honorific wep with Life on Striking in Melee and ED.
glove: Honorific with all resist, dex and TCD
boots: Lionpaw.
helmet: currently El runeword.... cant really figure out what the hell i should have here, as most of what i find i extremely high lvl req compared to what i am.
belt: Heavy Belt TU when i get it. Currently got Wormtongue T1
ring: Empyrian Band
ring: Random LL ring with some dex....
amulet: random +1/+2 amulet untill better is found....

my bigass question: What items should i try and find, seeing as i am currently stuck with not enough Resist and definately not enough dmg.... i'd still prefer using claws + shield, if nothing else, then for the heck of it.

any ideas guys?

PhoenixRising
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claw + shield assasin skills and items? assasin help needed :D

Post by kanadaj on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:03 am

Hi there, yea those guides are kinda outdated ^^

I can imagine you going with a lightning based build, maxing WotG, SR and crucify with ~15 points on QoB and ~10 on blink. For this you should take a look at Judge RW - with lvl 50-70 RW you can bypass the 350 ED cap (get to 350ED before adding rune, then add more ED MO), with some room for LL/LoS

Or you can wait until lvl 100 and go for Gehenna, I think it's way stronger than judge, and with WotS and some - enemy poison res, it has a sweet dmg.

For the resist problem, either go with all res MOs and ametysts into your uniques for high dex for blocking and damage, or +res PGs for max resist. Heavy belt TU is good, but getting a higher T Wormtongue and turning it into unique may be better for the LL after you lose your character orb. For boots I prefer either Lionpaw or Cham RW (have both in reserve Very Happy).

For helm go with TU Diadem - you really can't get anything better with your setup. Try getting a high ilvl amulet and reroll it until it gives you some nice stats with Oil of Renewal.

For offhand you can consider a ranged weapon for tough situations.

I'm pretty sure these would last for a while.

kanadaj
Darkwarden

View user profile http://winmagazin.blog.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixRising on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:46 am

nice! thanks man! Smile i was looking at Judge, but it seemed rather weird for me Razz
- thanks for an updated skill-build too, the guides are quite far behind on those things ^^

i tried what you said, and i'm not act 4 Terror Very Happy Thanks man!

PhoenixRising
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kanadaj on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Np, I use a similar setup with naginata, and a dragonheart armor. But I'm pretty much stuck, need some nice SU drops I guess - the enemies just hit too hard >_<

kanadaj
Darkwarden

View user profile http://winmagazin.blog.hu

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum