Lesbimale's Showcase

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lesbimale's Showcase

Post by Metalistas on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:29 pm

Ok. I change the finger/keyboard setup just for Baal. In other cases i do ghost arrow on left button - used rarely. And spam phalanx, barage, etc on right mouse button. But since that stance i had to adapt. Done Baal with paragon, failed with SoV, that damn thing caused Baal crazy summon fest Very Happy

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:08 pm

thumps up for music taste

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:13 pm

@Metalistas wrote:Ok. I change the finger/keyboard setup just for Baal. In other cases i do ghost arrow on left button - used rarely. And spam phalanx, barage, etc on right mouse button. But since that stance i had to adapt. Done Baal with paragon, failed with SoV, that damn thing caused Baal crazy summon fest Very Happy
SoV is the only way i could do Baal. If you let SoV tank and stand at the edge (shit just be out of range), your DPS should be sufficient
But this only works with Wyrmshot build and you need some gear with CTC on striking arrow procs (i originally was lucky to get skysweeper doing an uberquest, that bow carried me quite far), but you can also just throw TU6 chain mail on and it'll be enough.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:16 pm

@aspirine101 wrote:I guess it's time to make some vids... I've always hated it because
1. no editing skillz
2. it takes a lot of space until you use windows movie maker on it
3. takes years to upload to youtube
But anyway Metalistas requested of me to make a vid where I kill Dbaal with bowzon Smile
The tactic is to put pts in defensive harmony until you have 50 slow, then strike baal until he is slowed down and just kite him around and use barrage. Easy. Note that you have to be careful when he is NOT slowed because you may end up like I almost did in the start. And if he's slowed try to spam attacks as much as you can and in every direction because if his heroic shield will last long enough he will start running again.
I noticed you have defensive harmony. Despite many guides recommending it I always thought it was a useless skill (instead opting for maxing war spirit for CB and points into ecstatic frenzy for damage).
Since bowzon is a glass cannon, i was under the impression she shouldn't getting hit, and anything that does hit you is in barrage range and promptly dies anyway (i'm thinking duncraig for example).
But seeing your video is making me doubt my playstyle a bit. It seems to debuff baal for a LOONG time, and makes his ai totally stupid.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:36 pm

have u tried doing kabraxis same way?
i tried it once with pounce he was "pretty harmless" in comparison beeing slowed

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:38 pm

@Metal, to do baal with SoV you have to have more skill IMO (and probably some gear)
With paragon it seems to be the best way cause even if you get surrounded you may survive a few hits and the run away (happened to me in both of the vids, almost died)
BUT. If you don't have minions, taking your corpse at baal is very very easy (unless you let him summon minions all over the area and didn't kill them) therefore, a bit more risky way, but waaaay more efficient would be choosing curare instead of paragon and smaxing frenzy+smax barrage then you should down him easy peasy. I will try to do that in next vid Very Happy

@Aster (2nd comment of yours): This is actually *partly* true. Because for bosses, Spellbind provides the exact same slow+many sweet bonuses, therefore def harmony is pretty useless (as for the uninterrupt. attack, if a boss attacks a bowzon she is basically dead anyway so it won't help at all. Altho for farming you can't spam spellbind in every direction so def harmony can be quite helpful, but this is with crappy gear, because if you have good gear dunc souls will die easy peasy (even you said it yourself Smile ) and for fauzt its useless too cause your main enemy is necrobots and they don't move anyway.
"and anything that does hit you is in barrage range and promptly dies anyway (i'm thinking duncraig for example)"
As I said, it depends on your gear (just wanted to clarify this by 1 sentence) Smile

@Str0b3l: I did try to kill Kabraxis, but he just teleports at me too much and kills me too fast, especially with all those skeletons and prisons. I am either not skilled enough or my gear isn't good enough to try him at the moment. I did get him to ~70%ish percent hp tho. I tried with 30% tele on struck, and also without def harmony (so he will teleport less)
Didn't work either.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:06 pm

@aspirine101 wrote:@Metal, to do baal with SoV you have to have more skill IMO (and probably some gear)
With paragon it seems to be the best way cause even if you get surrounded you may survive a few hits and the run away (happened to me in both of the vids, almost died)
BUT. If you don't have minions, taking your corpse at baal is very very easy (unless you let him summon minions all over the area and didn't kill them) therefore, a bit more risky way, but waaaay more efficient would be choosing curare instead of paragon and smaxing frenzy+smax barrage then you should down him easy peasy. I will try to do that in next vid Very Happy

@Aster (2nd comment of yours): This is actually *partly* true. Because for bosses, Spellbind provides the exact same slow+many sweet bonuses, therefore def harmony is pretty useless (as for the uninterrupt. attack, if a boss attacks a bowzon she is basically dead anyway so it won't help at all. Altho for farming you can't spam spellbind in every direction so def harmony can be quite helpful, but this is with crappy gear, because if you have good gear dunc souls will die easy peasy (even you said it yourself Smile) and for fauzt its useless too cause your main enemy is necrobots and they don't move anyway.
"and anything that does hit you is in barrage range and promptly dies anyway (i'm thinking duncraig for example)"
As I said, it depends on your gear (just wanted to clarify this by 1 sentence) Smile

@Str0b3l: I did try to kill Kabraxis, but he just teleports at me too much and kills me too fast, especially with all those skeletons and prisons. I am either not skilled enough or my gear isn't good enough to try him at the moment. I did get him to ~70%ish percent hp tho. I tried with 30% tele on struck, and also without def harmony (so he will teleport less)
Didn't work either.
Ye I forgot to put a point into spellbind (i've definitely gotta respec...)
on another note, i totally disagree with you on SoV. In my experience, that required 0 skill. I just stand with SoV at very edge and wyrmshot in her general direction (hold position + wyrmshot). Minions get summoned, but you should be killing them fast enough (i think even with bowzon set).
Using skysweeper (any bow with CTC arrow on strike will work i think) i did baal in 10 min. I added TU chain mail and did it in 5 min. I only died when I tried using icebreaker or accidentally moved trying to swap weapons (koth's lesson/kodo on switch for bloodlust).
When i tried running around/barrage like you did, i eventually got caught and killed.

Finally, you mention curare. Baal has 1000 psn res according to mxl utility. He's never going to take any damage from poison. I can't say for his minions though...

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Excuse me for the off topic but what mxl utility are you talking about that shows baals res?

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:20 pm

I am guessing that tantrum skill is gonna be the way to do Kabraxis with amazon. And yes somehow i am playing easier without SoV. Maybe i put too much effort in it to do all my work. And without it i am just more concentrated on my own actions.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:41 pm

@Asteroth wrote:
@aspirine101 wrote:@Metal, to do baal with SoV you have to have more skill IMO (and probably some gear)

@Aster (2nd comment of yours): This is actually *partly* true. Because for bosses, Spellbind provides the exact same slow+many sweet bonuses, therefore def harmony is pretty useless (as for the uninterrupt. attack, if a boss attacks a bowzon she is basically dead anyway so it won't help at all. Altho for farming you can't spam spellbind in every direction so def harmony can be quite helpful, but this is with crappy gear, because if you have good gear dunc souls will die easy peasy (even you said it yourself Smile) and for fauzt its useless too cause your main enemy is necrobots and they don't move anyway.

Didn't work either.
Ye I forgot to put a point into spellbind (i've definitely gotta respec...)
on another note, i totally disagree with you on SoV. In my experience, that required 0 skill. I just stand with SoV at very edge and wyrmshot in her general direction (hold position + wyrmshot). Minions get summoned, but you should be killing them fast enough (i think even with bowzon set).
Using skysweeper (any bow with CTC arrow on strike will work i think) i did baal in 10 min. I added TU chain mail and did it in 5 min. I only died when I tried using icebreaker or accidentally moved trying to swap weapons (koth's lesson/kodo on switch for bloodlust).
When i tried running around/barrage like you did, i eventually got caught and killed.

Finally, you mention curare. Baal has 1000 psn res according to mxl utility. He's never going to take any damage from poison. I can't say for his minions though...
Well tbh I didn't try anything yet with SoV so that was just a pure guess. To not get caught, either get wolf stance from set or drop a few points in wild&free, and never forget to spellbind baal 1st, especially at the start (!!!)

About Curare, I don't remember Baal having 1000 poison resistance but if he is really immune to it - my apologizes.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum