Lesbimale's Showcase

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lesbimale's Showcase

Post by Asteroth on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:42 pm

@Sexen wrote:Excuse me for the off topic but what mxl utility are you talking about that shows baals res?
http://www.medianxl.com/t116-113c-mxl-utility-12?highlight=mxl+utility

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:43 pm

@Metalistas wrote:I am guessing that tantrum skill is gonna be the way to do Kabraxis with amazon. And yes somehow i am playing easier without SoV. Maybe i put too much effort in it to do all my work. And without it i am just more concentrated on my own actions.
I couldnt say from experience, but i've seen on this forum many people say kabraxis is easiest with a bowzon and her barrage.
Also, i guess we just have different playstyles, but I almost prefer just sitting there watching my wyrmshots fly (while day dreaming about something)

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:46 pm

@Asteroth wrote:
@Metalistas wrote:I am guessing that tantrum skill is gonna be the way to do Kabraxis with amazon. And yes somehow i am playing easier without SoV. Maybe i put too much effort in it to do all my work. And without it i am just more concentrated on my own actions.
I couldnt say from experience, but i've seen on this forum many people say kabraxis is easiest with a bowzon and her barrage.
Also, i guess we just have different playstyles, but I almost prefer just sitting there watching my wyrmshots fly (while day dreaming about something)
Fairly sure it won't work vs kabraxis

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Thanks! It should probably be in the tools thread Wink

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:50 pm

@aspirine101 wrote:Well tbh I didn't try anything yet with SoV so that was just a pure guess. To not get caught, either get wolf stance from set or drop a few points in wild&free, and never forget to spellbind baal 1st, especially at the start (!!!)

About Curare, I don't remember Baal having 1000 poison resistance but if he is really immune to it - my apologizes.
I had wolf stance from boots+gloves of all is one set (the fire one that gives wolf stance and wolf companions and pyroblast and whatnot). I think i didn't bother with spellbind because i was optimizing my gear for duncraig (and I have decent gear at this point, typhaon bow, good rare ammy with doom proc/TTAD/+3 all skills, metalhead/ylfe ban/siegfried etc) and i never used spellbind in that level (though i am reconsidering it to speed up killing the damn necromorbs)

As for the psn res, i speak from what i see with mxl utility and he registers as 1000 psn (-/+ a few hundred res as his heroic shield varies). I do recall on the short questions thread someone asked if baal was immune to psn (psn sorc spent 30 minutes trying to hurt him), but nobody more experienced confirmed/denied what i said.
I'm inclined to believe the res i see with mxl utility and if i recall correctly, baal's shardspawns have like 95 all res. But i can't quite remember if they are psn immune.
Either way, i thought about using curare a long time ago, but it wouldnt work on baal due to his immunity.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:51 pm

@aspirine101 wrote:
@Asteroth wrote:
Fairly sure it won't work vs kabraxis
woops i was trying to answer his 2nd point about baal not kabraxis xD

@Sexen wrote:Thanks! It should probably be in the tools thread Wink
I genuinely don't remember how i found that link. Maybe whist posted it somewhere?

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth0s on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Damn it! Videos are cool, but the music.. I'm listening to Fferyllt all day lol, never heard about them before, they're awesome. Laughing 

Myth0s
Que-Hegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:12 pm

@Asteroth wrote:
@aspirine101 wrote:Well tbh I didn't try anything yet with SoV so that was just a pure guess. To not get caught, either get wolf stance from set or drop a few points in wild&free, and never forget to spellbind baal 1st, especially at the start (!!!)

About Curare, I don't remember Baal having 1000 poison resistance but if he is really immune to it - my apologizes.
I had wolf stance from boots+gloves of all is one set (the fire one that gives wolf stance and wolf companions and pyroblast and whatnot). I think i didn't bother with spellbind because i was optimizing my gear for duncraig (and I have decent gear at this point, typhaon bow, good rare ammy with doom proc/TTAD/+3 all skills, metalhead/ylfe ban/siegfried etc) and i never used spellbind in that level (though i am reconsidering it to speed up killing the damn necromorbs)

As for the psn res, i speak from what i see with mxl utility and he registers as 1000 psn (-/+ a few hundred res as his heroic shield varies). I do recall on the short questions thread someone asked if baal was immune to psn (psn sorc spent 30 minutes trying to hurt him), but nobody more experienced confirmed/denied what i said.
I'm inclined to believe the res i see with mxl utility and if i recall correctly, baal's shardspawns have like 95 all res. But i can't quite remember if they are psn immune.
Either way, i thought about using curare a long time ago, but it wouldnt work on baal due to his immunity.
ShardSpawns have magic immunity Smile

@all the MXL utility talk: It was indeed posted in tools&information section but I have no idea why was it archived. And yes it's by whist.

@Myth0s, glad you liked it Smile I can tell you some more pagan/folk band names but they are different than Fferyllt (not better or worse, just different. Some of them are only growls, some of them are female vocals etc.)

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth0s on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:28 pm

By all means do that. This type of music is awesome, I really like it Very Happy

Myth0s
Que-Hegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Well, what I listen to now related to pagan folk:

Metal (growls):
Amon Amarth (melodic death metal about vikings Smile )
Wolfchant (pagan metal, they sing both in english and german)
Svartsot (Only in Danish language but amazing viking metal band, especially the older albums, they're insane!)
Furor Gallico (some nice songs, especially "Banshee", it's celtic metal)
Nordheim (insane folk/pagan metal as well.)
Сатанакозёл = Satanakozel (Russian folk metal, and it's in rus language ofc Very Happy )
Vallorch (half growls half female vocals, celtic metal i think)
Tyr (not growls, but most of the songs are loud, folk metal as well, some of them in english and some in ??? language which I am not sure of)
More relaxed ones:
Fferyllt we know what's that Smile
Faun (female vocals, totally pagan songs, but no male vocals/growls tho)
Аркона = Arkona (female russian folk)

That's pretty much it, most of them are way different tho Sad fferyllt is a bit unique Very Happy you can try your luck to find something like them, just lookup some fferyllt songs on youtube then look at the right side and pick some other bands. If you find something similar, PLEASE let me know!
If you do still wanna try those i posted above, I heavily recommend you to:
If you like folk-ish instruments and have no problems with growling much, defnitely check out svartsot and wolfchant Smile and if you like something even heavier (altho I haven't heard much of folk-ish instruments there, mostly just the electric guitar and drums) check out Amon Amarth. Others are fairly small but good too. ( altho tyr is really big one )

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum