Because it was locked

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Because it was locked

Post by vasetousa on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:47 am

Topic was locked, before i had the chance to reply, so i will just post last words:

To Marco:

I play the game for fun, you don't need to be rude and outrageous to me or other players! I know you will have the last word in this since you are the moderator, but i read other posts by you and you laugh at people all the time and your answers are always full with irony and bad sarcasm. I am not looking to argue with you, i do not need to lie about something like this picture. I never took anything from anyone. I help a lot of players. Yeah you are right, i use Qoo for the calculator and stats, but i never did anything to anybody, but help! Now you can stop telling me how "ignorant or indifferent " i am and have the decency to nicely explain why you can't ban this person (already done by other members). When i sponsor the realm every month, you can at least be a nice guy!
You can ask around people about me and my "ignorance"

--->> "Some people don't deserve to play here, I'll get rid of you when it hurts you the most".

Wow! Seriously!

Obama
vasetousa
Asatruar

TGGood 75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because it was locked

Post by Metalistas on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:59 am

Less qq , more pew pew !
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:09 am

I play the game for fun, you don't need to be rude and outrageous to me or other players!
You were rude to the guy who found an item in the ground. Why do you deserve a better treat?

but i read other posts by you and you laugh at people all the time and your answers are always full with irony and bad sarcasm.
Wait, what? I am not what you say I am. I only make sarcastic comments when someone thinks he's smarter than the rest when he's not (as example, you censored part of the screenshot while blaming "infranview", and expect everyone to belive it)

have the decency to nicely explain why you can't ban this person (already done by other members).
Because he didn't break any rule! R U L E , for the third time, check this: http://www.medianxl.com/h15-the-sin-war

When i sponsor the realm every month, you can at least be a nice guy!
I am neutral. You 'sponsor', which I appreciate, but you promote(d) a hack too. You say you only use it for calculator/stats, which is a completely trivial argument. How do I get rid of Qoo without banning half of the playerbase? Not with money.

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:37 am

@vasetousa wrote:Topic was locked, before i had the chance to reply, so i will just post last words:

To Marco:

I play the game for fun, you don't need to be rude and outrageous to me or other players! I know you will have the last word in this since you are the moderator, but i read other posts by you and you laugh at people all the time and your answers are always full with irony and bad sarcasm. I am not looking to argue with you,  i do not need to lie about something like this picture. I never took anything from anyone. I help a lot of players. Yeah you are right, i use Qoo for the calculator and stats, but i never did anything to anybody, but help! Now you can stop telling me how "ignorant or indifferent " i am and have the decency to nicely explain why you can't ban this person (already done by other members). When i sponsor the realm every month, you can at least be a nice guy!

--->>   "Some people don't deserve to play here, I'll get rid of you when it hurts you the most".

Wow! Seriously!

Obama
"are always full with irony and bad sarcasm"
Would you prefer those "high admins" that talk like BOTS? You can't even speak to them properly because they are telling you the same all time... I'm seriously so happy that we don't have any here. I'm even happy with marco's replies, even if they sound a bit aggressive, as long as he Doesn't. Sound. Like. A. Bot.

About your "sponsoring" as he said he very appreciates it, and pretty much all the ppl that play tsw do, but you can't do whatever you want only because you give him money. It's like telling him: mate, i'll pay you 100 bucks but i'm gonna dupe every item I have, hack smth etc etc.
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vasetousa on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:26 pm

@aspirine101 wrote:
@vasetousa wrote:Topic was locked, before i had the chance to reply, so i will just post last words:

To Marco:

I play the game for fun, you don't need to be rude and outrageous to me or other players! I know you will have the last word in this since you are the moderator, but i read other posts by you and you laugh at people all the time and your answers are always full with irony and bad sarcasm. I am not looking to argue with you,  i do not need to lie about something like this picture. I never took anything from anyone. I help a lot of players. Yeah you are right, i use Qoo for the calculator and stats, but i never did anything to anybody, but help! Now you can stop telling me how "ignorant or indifferent " i am and have the decency to nicely explain why you can't ban this person (already done by other members). When i sponsor the realm every month, you can at least be a nice guy!

--->>   "Some people don't deserve to play here, I'll get rid of you when it hurts you the most".

Wow! Seriously!

Obama
"are always full with irony and bad sarcasm"
Would you prefer those "high admins" that talk like BOTS? You can't even speak to them properly because they are telling you the same all time... I'm seriously so happy that we don't have any here. I'm even happy with marco's replies, even if they sound a bit aggressive, as long as he Doesn't. Sound. Like. A. Bot.

About your "sponsoring" as he said he very appreciates it, and pretty much all the ppl that play tsw do, but you can't do whatever you want only because you give him money. It's like telling him: mate, i'll pay you 100 bucks but i'm gonna dupe every item I have, hack smth etc etc.
I never said i will do anything i want. It was simple, someone stole from me and it was not right. I prefer Marco to talk with respect.
vasetousa
Asatruar

TGGood 75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:24 pm

> Don't cheat. No bots, external tools or different versions are allowed.

> Officially allowed maphack here . D2SE Modmanager here .Other tools are strictly forbbiden, except D2StatsReader and D2Clicker.

> If you got stolen for leaving items in the ground, you're an idiot.

From Marco's link you were too lazy to click.
grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mantis on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:15 pm

You might be used to D2M rules with items on the ground. It's not like that here. No more sunny to lock down the bad mans account and personally hand it back to you.

mantis
Doom Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:02 pm

@mantis wrote:You might be used to D2M rules with items on the ground. It's not like that here. No more sunny to lock down the bad mans account and personally hand it back to you.
No reason to pile on either.

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vasetousa on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:40 pm

@mantis wrote:You might be used to D2M rules with items on the ground. It's not like that here. No more sunny to lock down the bad mans account and personally hand it back to you.
Oki i am fine with that, i was used to some proper action when i was playing D2maniacs.  Anyway, i was just wondering why would Marco  "get rid of me, when it hurts me most",  did i ever caused a problem for him or did i called him names or  did i disrespect him in any way or did i do
anything so unspeakable ??
i will keep the good tone and play as usual and try to help people.....

tataaa

Obama

Last edited by vasetousa on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
vasetousa
Asatruar

TGGood 75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:46 pm

@vasetousa wrote:Anyway, i was just wondering why would Marco  "get rid of me, when it hurts me most",  did i ever caused a problem for him or did i called him names or  did i disrespect him in any way or did i do
anything so unspeakable ??
You are using cheating tools on a place that is meant to be played without cheats.
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: