[v6d] Wyrdsin

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] Wyrdsin

Post by SandieOria on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Thats the thing, it should strike on-striking effects and it's like not giving me my life per strike which is odd... I don't know if that is a glitch or not a glitch. I tested it out by having 10-100 life per strike and nothing received on my end.
BUT.... I also tested life% per hit and that got me life which is confusing my mind entirely.
SandieOria
Steelfur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:12 pm

@SandieOria wrote:Thats the thing, it should strike on-striking effects and it's like not giving me my life per strike which is odd... I don't know if that is a glitch or not a glitch. I tested it out by having 10-100 life per strike and nothing received on my end.

Are you sure that you have life on striking(not on attack - LoSim)? Most items with LoS has 1-2 life on strike, only barbarian's su shield has about 20 LoS.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SandieOria on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:14 pm

I'm pretty positive, I orbed up my weapon 'Life on strike' and read the stats on it that and it should have '100 life on strike' which should in theory trigger all the monsters it hits... but.... I've hit like groups of 50 and nothing triggered

Which also gives me another question.... Does it effect the 'Area of effect' on Nagi? I mean if life% per hit does, than it should.... I think
SandieOria
Steelfur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:22 pm

Ok, you orbed your weapon with orbs"10 life on strike in melee", and you will get this life only with melee attacks, it's different from strikes. Wink

Last edited by Dmitriy Of on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SandieOria on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Oh god, I feel so stupid now x.x....... Well, I knew I wasn't smart at the game. But ohhh well.... I'm currently at level 39 Wyrd, trying to figure out what is the lowest spell timer on wyrd. Doesn't seem to end.... :O
SandieOria
Steelfur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:27 pm

It's 0.2 sec iirc.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SandieOria on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:30 pm

So what do extra points into Wyrd do if spell timer is at 0.2? Does it lower mana costs, give out more hits, bring up more dmg or nothing at all?
SandieOria
Steelfur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:35 pm

Ya lowest timer is .2 seconds, Try orbing your weapon with lifeleach instead since you still hit tons of times it'll be pretty good. LIfe on striking can only be obtained from items and it's not crucial in this build to be honest, maybe 1 life on striking from facebreakers or w/e but a little bit of life after kill like 100-120 or so just a rough guess at a safe amount would be beneficial. And by all means let me know what you're using right now and how you're playing it early game i never played this from an early POV Razz

The most important part of having .2 second lockout on wyrd is because it allows your to more effectively spread damage of way of the phoenix/way of teh gryphon which is damn near the entire point of wyrd imo-spreading ways dmg. The damage on wyrd it'sself is terrible can't remember if it's 1/4th or 1/8th wpndmg but to be blunt your ways damage is what you benifit from you just need lower timer for MOAR wyrds!!
Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sauce. on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:40 pm

Does AS or FCR effect wyrd?
(im guessing its AS)
Sauce.
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:41 pm

@Sauce. wrote:Does AS or FCR effect wyrd?
(im guessing its AS)

No neither do. Only hard skill points just like fortress or phalanx.
Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum