[v6d] Wyrdsin

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] Wyrdsin

Post by Sauce. on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:47 pm

@Prestoned wrote:
@Sauce. wrote:Does AS or FCR effect wyrd?
(im guessing its AS)

No neither do. Only hard skill points just like fortress or phalanx.

I see, Thanks! Very Happy
Sauce.
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SandieOria on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Well, it's a little difficult at first since you're really relying on your damage from your weapon and way of the spider which isn't that much. Wyrd is 1/2 of your weapon damage plus what ever bonus damage you possibly have.

- I am currently level 28

- I have defense of 596... This is extremely low and I do not recommend this

--------------Gear---------------

Weapon: Na-Krul's Spine (2); Why? 150-200 damage off the bat, 28% to all resistances, 46-87 more damage, and damage reduced by 8%

-Future-Weapon: Anthem De Frost Double Axe (3); Why? Cold damage, Enhanced Damage, And 35% chance to cast 11 Shackles of ice when you kill a enemy.

-Future-Shield: Doom Fall (3); Why? 13 Abyss when attacked, -10% enemy cold resistances, 33% enhanced weapon damage, slows attack by 8%, and who doesn't want a fuck ton of Defense and Strength?

Armor: Albrecht Revenge (1); Why? Cold damage, Cold resist, 10% reanimates, and 5% of arrow on striking.... Not the best but its what I have at my disposal.

Helm: Umbaru's Jinx (1); Why? Poison damage, fire damage straight off the bat. 6% acid beast which does save me, 9% of poison length reduced by 9%.

Belt: Aerin Orbiter (2); Why? Resistances, Defense, and a fuck ton of spell damage from every tree... Really good belt.

Boots: Lionpaw (1); Why? Total Character Defense, Stats... Bring up stuff so I can wear items.

Gloves: Honorific leather gloves; Why? Resistances.... You need them in HC or you'll die no doubt.

-Future-Gloves: Visegrip (2); Why? Well, I choose Visegrip rather than vile gloves.... Reasons being: -51 to monster defense per hit, 7% bonus strength, 18 to maximum damage.... It saves wonders.

That is currently, my build. I orb up using Resistances, Energy (I need fuck tons) and life steal, life on kill, and life on struck. I currently have 1k health and I do about 200-400 damage each wyrd with a spell timer of 0.2

-Gameplay-

Well, first of all, I pop up queen of blades every sparing moment I have, have my shitty clone up and go out to battle. I spend points in blink because I want a low cool down timer so I can easily escape form nasty situations if I get caught up, other than that it's pretty straight forward on what I do... I use walk, I cast wyrd off screen and I try to be careful as possible since I am in HC.

Edit - 2:25 PM, 1/31/2013: I'm level 30 now, doing 340-583 damage per hit with wyrd, 1193 life, 1898 defense.... Good times are rolling.
SandieOria
Steelfur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tirus on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:33 pm

how the hell u maked this boots? ;x

tirus
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Fri May 17, 2013 8:13 pm

@tirus wrote:how the hell u maked this boots? ;x

Did you even read the guide?
Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhanzig on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Are Innarius Rock in the game still?  I don't see them in the current UXI online docs but at the same time I don't see that they were removed in any of the change logs since v6d.  My offline docs are still v6 and I don't have them listed in that either ...  
EDIT: Maybe note in the OP that after ZOMG recipe on boots you have to use Oil of Enhancement + ZOMG boots + Rune to make rare before you can craft 8% dex Wink

Last edited by Dhanzig on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dhanzig
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Yes they are.

Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhanzig on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Can I roll them with the Oil of Enhance + 2 crystal + jewel recipe or do I have to find them?
Dhanzig
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:51 pm

They are SU so you have to find them.
gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhanzig on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:52 pm

So I'm making this char to  farm faust but i need to farm faust to make her ... love the ol catch 22!

I found it now in the online docs ... lvl 100 ... Would it be possible to find in Terror Faust?  She's decent enough now to run that (got the brains ...)
Dhanzig
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:06 pm

No you can't find any sus at terror, but you can get it from anywhere in destruction (including Blood Moor)
gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: