MarcoNecroX:I want to have high resolution Ultimative

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarcoNecroX:I want to have high resolution Ultimative

Post by skyKing on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:38 pm

The resolution is too low! My eyes always uncomtortable . I want to have high resolution Ultimative 1.13 like 1.12.
I belive many people thought like me too ! Please ! I know you can achieve my dream !a

skyKing
Quill Bear

Posts : 52
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MarcoNecroX:I want to have high resolution Ultimative

Post by grimjerk on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Marco has zero control over this. The guy you need to bug is tbe maintainer of tbe multires mod, but since he/she hasn't done it yet I wouldn't hold your breath . In other words, want in one hand shit in the other. See which one fills up first.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!
Posts : 3009
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MarcoNecroX:I want to have high resolution Ultimative

Post by skyKing on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Sorry,I can't understand what you mean....My English is not good

skyKing
Quill Bear

Posts : 52
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MarcoNecroX:I want to have high resolution Ultimative

Post by grimjerk on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Multires Mod is what provides higher resolution. Multires has not been updated for 1.13. Marco is not the maker of Multires. Nothing he can do about it.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!
Posts : 3009
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MarcoNecroX:I want to have high resolution Ultimative

Post by skyKing on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:29 pm

@grimjerk wrote:Multires Mod is what provides higher resolution. Multires has not been updated for 1.13. Marco is not the maker of Multires. Nothing he can do about it.



Can some pepole good for computer help Marco make higher resolution ? I think many people have this ability.
I suggset Marco lntiate a proposal let people make this

skyKing
Quill Bear

Posts : 52
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MarcoNecroX:I want to have high resolution Ultimative

Post by GregMXL on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:34 pm

There is multires in the Tools and Info section. There's an entire thread dedicated to it. You have to use it with patch 1.12a. You can get it to work with D2SE. Here: http: http://www.medianxl.com/t112-112a-d2multires

_____________________
We mortals are but shadows and dust, shadows and dust, Maximus!

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
Posts : 13835
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MarcoNecroX:I want to have high resolution Ultimative

Post by GregMXL on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:43 pm

@skyKing wrote:
@grimjerk wrote:Multires Mod is what provides higher resolution. Multires has not been updated for 1.13. Marco is not the maker of Multires. Nothing he can do about it.



Can some pepole good for computer help Marco make higher resolution ? I think many people have  this ability.
I  suggset Marco lntiate a proposal let people make this
Marco is making a new mod with help from whist and it will include multires.

_____________________
We mortals are but shadows and dust, shadows and dust, Maximus!

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
Posts : 13835
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MarcoNecroX:I want to have high resolution Ultimative

Post by skyKing on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:49 pm

@GregMXL wrote:
@skyKing wrote:
@grimjerk wrote:Multires Mod is what provides higher resolution. Multires has not been updated for 1.13. Marco is not the maker of Multires. Nothing he can do about it.



Can some pepole good for computer help Marco make higher resolution ? I think many people have  this ability.
I  suggset Marco lntiate a proposal let people make this
Marco is making a new mod with help from whist and it will include multires.

In fact ,I want to 1.13..........
"New Mod" means not Ultimative ??

skyKing
Quill Bear

Posts : 52
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MarcoNecroX:I want to have high resolution Ultimative

Post by GregMXL on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Yes..but it will be better. It's called Sigma. Nothing difficult about playing in 1.12a for single player for Ultimative. Easy with D2SE. Some people have found a way to make it work with 1.13c also on the Phrozen Keep I think.

_____________________
We mortals are but shadows and dust, shadows and dust, Maximus!

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
Posts : 13835
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MarcoNecroX:I want to have high resolution Ultimative

Post by skyKing on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:04 pm

@GregMXL wrote:Yes..but it will be better. It's called Sigma. Nothing difficult about playing in 1.12a for single player for Ultimative. Easy with D2SE. Some people have found a way to make it work with 1.13c also on the Phrozen Keep I think.

e....it be part of Median or Ultimative next version ? The XII will be the last of Median?

skyKing
Quill Bear

Posts : 52
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum