summon mancer question

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

summon mancer question

Post by bettyrubble on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:25 am

I have been playing this summoner and currently stumped as to what weapon I should use. I currently have been using blackheard TU6 wand and Nahuel runeword shield. I have completed everything except baal on destruction and have done several of the easier ubers for charms. I have tried to do the uber in the inner cloister but they rape me and I need this charm to be able to do toraja. I do not know if I need to use a bow or staff or dagger style weapon. I have mo'ed all my items with summons life mo's and they have from 17k life to the rampagors having like 78k life but they all get raped and I cant keep up summoning without getting deaded. I was looking at a couple of the staffs prince of nothing and shadowfiend but im not sure about the modifier wolf stance. will it actually help my minions fight faster or does it just affect myself.
I currently also wear a tainted craft boots and armor with a prophet veil helm and orbiter belt with alwass runeword glove.

bettyrubble
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: summon mancer question

Post by gg2 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:31 am

the stance would affect all of your minions, giving them crushing blow, and speed . You could mo your items with minions resists aswell. As for items, I can't help you on that, I dont know summonmancer so well.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Hmm inner cloister nephalems do tremor which can be countered by magic resist, which necro summons should get automatically iirc. I hope you have max all other minion res.

No idea though.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Why do they need res? Isn't that uber physical based? Idk about necromancers because I hate them in mxl but all you need to do judgement day is decent cast speed and a belt full of pots with some rep life on gear. The upgrade would be difficult without minion res except you get endrym (or however you spell it) so not all that important I imagine. I always figured judgement day was the easiest with fag summon characters.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Aren't necro minions immune to magic as usual ?

I think the problem lies in the dmg output and you get overwhelmed . Try using +Gul RW necro staff . Shove some - enemy resist into your shit , keep summoning crap and you will eventually get it .

As for crafts I like using magical crafts and 6 Thur runes in my gear to fix minion attack rating to over 20k .

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by claudeff on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Go get a3 merc, go to inner cloister, summoner ur army and dark summon at ur spot, move away with ur char and start casting minions at the location of the nephalems, so they wont start jumping on u, just stay half screen away of em and summon at their location. Eventually malthael or imperius will be summoned, if ur too lazy to attack urself with some Oskill, just let ur merc kill em(bloodmage rly good for me) he will just destroy them with just normal items.. not to mention if u buff him with burning veil or give him good items. As for the challenge if ur lucky ull have them both summoned 1 after another and ur merc(you) will kill em and just cube the charm, and boom, u got 1 of the easiest and good charms outthere ^^ hope i was clear and ull be able to do it, gl bro, and dont forget just dont stop resumoning untill u get what u wanted, if some1 of the mobs teleports near ya, just step away, or redo it in new game ;] gl

claudeff
Hellcat

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyrubble on Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:38 am

I decided to give good old stoya's advice and use the blackheart wand with trollskull shield and finally was able to get the upgrade in inner cloister, sure wish stoya still played the game because he has a lot of insight and knowledge he shared with others and great vids

bettyrubble
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:45 am

1) you done need ar on summoner necromancer cause you have 'black mass' which gives itd + over 900-1250 losim + %35 avoid on your summons.. after last patch necro summons has already %25 innate avoid iirc.. that makes them totally unkillable with %60 avoid.. this scenario only works if you have good min life + res ofc.. ps: i wouldnt even use black mass till i see 1 or both avatar together, you will never want %60 avoid in this uber for ur summons cause they need to be get hit by melee attack

2) your summons are all imm magic.. so tremor from nephalems do no dmg on them on the other hand tremor is dmg type that cant be avoidable Very Happy
on the other hand nephalems melee attack is kinda joke and you eventually need them to hit by melee attack to summon avatars so its np for summoner at all.. if your summons die to easy?

3) 78k life rampas die that easy ? i dont think so bro.. there is no way nephalems can kill 78k rampas that easy..

for general gameplay, id stick with su bone wand for acid fiends + avoid and kraken stance shield for farming and ofc goetia as core pieces of gear..
last time i played, with acid fiends + kraken stance + djinns and black mass i was able to clear faust in no time with summoner necro(prob it was fast as javasons)... rest gear was crafted or rares all i remember. but problem is i never manage to clear all faust or make a decent video... amount of summons and reanimates always made my pc reset LOL...
the idea behind is, %60 avoid for summons, around 1300 losim, %100 enemy pierce aura from djinn, kraken + acid + shadow aura OP spell dmg which works on melee hits for ur summons and mass life around 20-24k made that char solid all the way.

ps: i will be back for new realm reset i think.. btw id stick with all 'min dmg' items for the rest of the part maybe even crafted marrow staff with tons of necro skill and over %100-140 min dmg.. dont remember exact values atm.. summon all necro army from switch staff then turn su bonewand for acids.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:25 am

meh donna wanna edit last post so ; if you wanna farm dunc with cheap items and afk style,

go for maxing VK + RC .. just rc the vk sit back and watch him pwn dunc like a boss.. just be sure you have epic 'min dmg' gear and nuff 'min res-cap for dest was %75 iirc'.. the idea behind this, vk is imm to psn and rc makes him imm to all incoming dmgs in game.

in this scenario, you can always ignore 'min life' and go for OP 'min dmg'.. just try to keep some shadows up to pump vk dmg and ur life and void to debuff mobs.

edit: even you can go 1 step further with using 'defender spirit' rw shield in this scenario... id recommend using some buff duration items and mo's to keep vk + def spirits rc up as long as possible...

LOL edit: i think after watching stream of tonight, i realise that i missed playing median too much.. keep reading forums till hours.  Mr Green 

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyrubble on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:51 am

actually today I was noticing that nephalams do no damage but when mathel spawns or the other one they cast something that anahillates them.

bettyrubble
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum