Short Questions Thread

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Sexen on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:47 pm

You need to beat Baal to get BPR though.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:48 pm

@Sexen wrote:You need to beat Baal to get BPR though.

Damn,forget about that charm  Embarassed 

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:49 pm

@sexen: Thank you. I will definitely craft Kraken helm. I indeed went with Runemaster and have been using Wolf Stance the entire way and it has been real easy. I guess I can go with Lionpaw for now for rune sockets since I started over with nothing in the stash and haven't found anything great yet(love starting over). This character is fun.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:55 pm

@GregMXL wrote:Leveled up to 105 with Overkill Barb. Never played one but so awesome. Have Jitan's armor,Rock Shatter TU double mo,Deadfall,Featherclaw gloves..what would be a solid choice for boots and helm? I have t6 honorific boots with reanimates and resists and I have t6 unique Avenger Guard. Should I wait for a level 99 Barb helm for Kraken? I don't have the throw set quite yet so I will try that out later on...

For your boots,it is suppose to be tu plated boot,your helm should be a kraken helm,if you can not craft yet,find a lvl99 rare and go act 2 kill dragons,in the mean time,tu Jawbone Cap or tu Assault Helmet should be good for you......you are using snake stance right?Once you get kraken,go switch your weapon to tu throwing axe and armor to tu ancient armor

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Yea if you aren't twinking then lionpwn is the way to go until you find one of the SU's I listed. I loved my throw barb. Hell I love all wdm characters really but a wdm barb is teh awesome! I hated starting over and am still super sad I gotta farm all these ubers over and over to get the perfects again. Then again, it has made me play the game more so I guess mission accomplished Very Happy

Edit: Eh Zealot rush not really for a str based character. If you are doing lots of dex then I suppose zealot rush isn't a bad option.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:44 pm

@wow123400 wrote:
@GregMXL wrote:Leveled up to 105 with Overkill Barb. Never played one but so awesome. Have Jitan's armor,Rock Shatter TU double mo,Deadfall,Featherclaw gloves..what would be a solid choice for boots and helm? I have t6 honorific boots with reanimates and resists and I have t6 unique Avenger Guard. Should I wait for a level 99 Barb helm for Kraken? I don't have the throw set quite yet so I will try that out later on...

For your boots,it is suppose to be tu plated boot,your helm should be a kraken helm,if you can not craft yet,find a lvl99 rare and go act 2 kill dragons,in the mean time,tu Jawbone Cap or tu Assault Helmet should be good for you......you are using snake stance right?Once you get kraken,go switch your weapon to tu throwing axe and armor to tu ancient armor
I don't really think I need dex or reanimates because right now at the end of Terror I have 95% chance to it everything. I guess I can craft maybe some vita boots maybe with celerity proc also eventually til something drops. I am not using Snake,I'm using Wolf.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Why wolf?

That tu plated boots can help your ar till you can find anything to craft,I mean in destruction,with no pts in dex,you can still reach high ar

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:56 pm

What is Qoo?

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:58 pm

A forbidden (forbidden on tsw) maphack

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:25 pm

@wow123400 wrote:Why wolf?

That tu plated boots can help your ar till you can find anything to craft,I mean in destruction,with no pts in dex,you can still reach high ar
Because I love speed. I guess going Lion or Snake would be better but I'm having no problem with Wolf Stance so far at all. But I'll be getting Kraken soon.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum