Short Questions Thread

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Metalistas on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Well by the looks of it, he used 8 UMOs. How come i never get the requirement so low as 39 ?

The real question now - the unique mob in cathedral act1, near entrance to Triune. Looks like goat man but without his pack. And he always has only around 1/2 of his hp when i come to him. Feature ?

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulf on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 pm

I was wondering if there is some kind of loot announcer like in Qoo maphack for median (when they shout out in chat that a SU dropped). I'm using 1.12 with plugY and multires, so it needs to be compatible.

I'd use Qoo and turn off every other feature but it's not compatible with multires, and playing with multires is about the best thing ever with this mod.

Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:17 pm

@Sexen wrote:Marksman Eye umo's on a low level craft.
I think you can get the 10% dex and flat dex and 10% blessing even at req level 30 tbh. Obviously harder to get but it's possible.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:40 pm

@Wulf wrote:I was wondering if there is some kind of loot announcer like in Qoo maphack for median

Yes, they are called "eyes" Very Happy should be above your nose

The real question now - the unique mob in cathedral act1, near entrance to Triune. Looks like goat man but without his pack.

display bug caused by his +%hp aura

I think you can get the 10% dex and flat dex and 10% blessing even at req level 30 tbh. Obviously harder to get but it's possible.

i think you can't make it less than 33.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:21 pm

@Wulf wrote:I was wondering if there is some kind of loot announcer like in Qoo maphack for median

D2Clicker has this function but very limited. You would essentially have to set up matches for every item you are looking for.  Shocked work the best.

@Metalistas wrote:The real question now - the unique mob in cathedral act1, near entrance to Triune. Looks like goat man but without his pack.

I think it also used to overflow with the aura but went unreported for years. Not like regular players would even realize it with the display bug/pure yolo offensive swag play style. Rolling Eyes 

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterRiven on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:45 pm

@Sexen wrote:
@Wulf wrote:
@Metalistas wrote:The real question now - the unique mob in cathedral act1, near entrance to Triune. Looks like goat man but without his pack.

I think it also used to overflow with the aura but went unreported for years. Not like regular players would even realize it with the display bug/pure yolo offensive swag play style. Rolling Eyes 

I always just assume he got smashed by the massive amount of procs/aoe from everything going on all the time.

MasterRiven
Corruptor Warlock

TGBest 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:03 am

@MasterRiven wrote:
@Sexen wrote:
@Wulf wrote:

I always just assume he got smashed by the massive amount of pure yolo offensive swag.

Fixed.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RatherDashin on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:46 am

When the blankety blank did veteran monsters start spawning in every instance in terror difficulty? Look I get that we need their trophies for cube recipes but I'd rather not have to rez my merc 50 times clearing 3 levels of jail. Am I that unlucky or did Marco change the code because I remember back in the day you had to hunt for veteran packs.

RatherDashin
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:55 am

Jail has been increased in size -> more monsters more chances for them to spawn. They are not guaranteed as I have to do act 2 fairy witches a couple times to get them to spawn. I doubt he changed their chance to spawn at all.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:45 am

When using skill that does weapon damage x/y. Does it adds damage from let's say snake stance, assassins ways, etc. ? Does it use the procs from weapon, probably not gonna work for 'on melee atack', but what about 'on striking' ? Also if i use weapon+shield, does shield attributes come into play ? What if i use 2 onehanders, they add up ? If weapon has 'adds 200-300 cold damage' does the skill add this damage flat or it's multiplied by x/y ?

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum