Short Questions Thread

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by IVIike on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:46 pm

since starting mxl years ago, I haven't made a pala since the old akarat pala was nerfed. maybe I should test 1 tonight

IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:49 pm

apples were usefull in older versions used to lasts 2 min or something like that heal chars life %x per seconds, but hopefully marco nerfed them so noobs cannot able to stack them atm now.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:52 pm

@strobel: prob you are doing something wrong bro.. i remember kys and me lvld 2 mflay pala in hc so so fast with decent gear. i also remember there must be 1 video of marco clearing tran challange with his uh caster pally.. that guy is always fort knox to play and start as first char. caster sorc, paladin and barb are my fav and fastest char to start ladder indeed. dont wanna mention my last totemmancer run on hc 5-7 hours 9-10 charms hit 120 in act 5 dest alone..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:09 pm

actually im not sure i know gear was crap but i had alot % light spell dmg for early game

+5 skills in total from items + 2 from sunstone
110% lightning spell dmg
invested all points in energy
maxed mflay

thats what i had at lvl 51 and it was pretty bad, im not sure but thats are not low on that lvl

edit: changed to melee its way better ...

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:14 pm

without extra projectiles from slayer it will be slower than holy melee for sure.. prob best choice is lvling with holy melee till llv 90, you just need decent ar and all will be good with retaliate and hammers.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:16 pm

told you, go Melee, and go with the fire spell. get a weapon with nice procs to counter fire inmunes, get a nice shiny Klatu Brada Nikto and well... Fun Fun Fun.

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulf on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:11 pm

I have a question regarding assassins.

Why is Gehenna (SSSU Full Helm) considered a go-to helm for high end wyrd/atmg/throw sins? The more I look at it the more it makes me wonder. I Mean it doesn't help your rainbow dmg game plan, no built-in tankiness. Seems like it's a one trick pony fire helm with a fire proc that doesn't trigger your rainbow and physical dmg. I'm not saying I disagree with the choice but I want to understand what makes this helm a popular one.

Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~CopyKat~ on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Anyone got a good totemancer build? Which totems to use? Is Stormeye and Frostclaw combination good?

Btw, can every single class do p8 till end of Destruction?

~CopyKat~
Stygian Watcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:25 pm

@copycat: p8 lvling is totally waste of time after normal tbh.. i never understand why people love powerlevelin that much. just play through normal game conditions you will generally hit 90-120 without much problems.

@wulf: gehenna might be usefull for nagisin but i dont think its any good for other sin builds. people always like names and famous items that explains many mistakes to me

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Let's take a look at it and see why...

Code:
Gehenna
Defense: (3425-4196)
Durability: 45
Required Strength: 546
Required Level: 100
5% CtC lvl 21 Fire Cannonade when you Kill an Enemy
+1 to All Skills
-50% Slower Run/Walk
+666 fire damage
-(10 to 25)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(25 to 40)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(16 to 32) to Path of Flames
+(251 to 300)% Enhanced Defense
+5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Socketed: 4

Assassin's usually get -100+ fire resist so a fire proc is going to do pretty decent damage. On kill proc's like this one (broadside on kill gloves are similar), spawn where the enemy itself died, rather then from the character. This is helpful in that it will definitely hit nearby monsters without locking out your skills from casting it (like singularity on kill). You also get +666 fire damage added to your weapon damage which helps with ways. You also get a very nice oskill called path of flames which does noticable damage to any monsters that get close to you or chase you.

I personally think there are better options, but this helm is very very strong for any character that uses some sort of fire damage with their main attacks.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum