Short Questions Thread

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by stoya on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:30 am

@strobel-sexen: only terror strike needs some ar and its not big issue since you only use it for buff and using bloodthorns and bthorns doesnt need attack rating.
strobel, your proc issue prob comes from proc nd, cause %50 is really huge number for procs like balefire so i assume that it has some reasonable nd to compansate dmg output and lag

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:55 am

Are you guys on drugs? On attack procs need you to hit the monster. Blood thorns does fire spell damage, yes that is correct. It still requires a melee swing to activate. Blood thorns will always activate but if the melee swing misses (due to low ar) your on attack procs won't trigger.

ND has to do with how often a skill hits, not how often it can be cast/proc. Can you pass a little bit of what your smoking?

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:37 am

Does apocalypse oskill pass through walls?
It looks like it does but not sure. Certainly a very imba skill, beats anything the sorc trees have to offer at this point ( like tempest ).

However, I tried it in creature of flame level, it didn't seem to affect monsters on the other side of the L-shaped turning. So I guess it doesn't work there.

Few more questions about the creature of flame.
Is it always a one hitter? Or can you protect against it by massing hp/resistance. Does sacred armor work against it?
How long does the astral buff ( or whatever ) last?

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:55 am

Apoc is not op, it can't pass throught walls LOL ; Tempest can deal much more damage if it will hit more then 1-2 monsters and because it is a multi hit spell, sorc got a lot of multi hit skills, apoc just a fire nova and hit only once per cast deal with it .
Astrall buff is the only thing that could protect you from main boss, yes his attack can 1 hit you, i beliive it is a magic 50k attack, use summons and a massive damage skills, you could always try to avoid that beam and attack, not hard and possible. Idk about SA but i beliive it could protect.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callmecrazy on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:07 am

Is there anything that is allowed on the server that has a feature that disables missiles like Qoo does? I'm just asking because my toaster can't handle a lot of stuff going on and I just freeze up (especially with the added books in Lorenado)

callmecrazy
Steelfur Titan

TGBest 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:21 am

Get a better toaster.

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:57 am

well even if Bloodthorns needs the same attackrating as Terrorstrike theres something crazy
since using terrorstrike works good with hymn while bloodthorns doesnt

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~CopyKat~ on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:00 pm

1) What is the healing rate from Shadow's Demon Blood Aura? And is it flat or percentage of max health? And so, should i focus on %Damage Reduced or +Flat Life/Vitality?

2) From my observation Lorenado and Miasma does kinda 'stack' when u hit/cast on enemies multiple times, and consequently dealing a whole lot more DPS.
But Carpet of Spiders doesnt no matter how many times u cast it. Seeing as both Lorenado and Cos have about equal DPS, why should a poison sorc pick CoS over Lorenado?

On a side note, strange as Vengeful Power requires you to be struck but the poison sorc set grants a 25% Evade chance that effectively diminishes it, instead of maybe %damage reduction or even %max hp?
Also the set grants +75% Poision resist with 2 pieces and another +75% All resist for the complete set, is that a little overkill? Or am i missing something like poison pierce?

~CopyKat~
Stygian Watcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:08 pm

1) Stack DR until 50%, then flat life. Vita is useless for necro

2) CoS Probably have ND, but im not sure. Stacking poison is basically allow you to deal most poison DPS as well as poison-frame damage.

3) Set was create during time when Hex (which changed to to Vengeful Power) which grant you -% enemy damage that stack with %DR (which result you only taking 1/4 of enemy dmg). It further enhanced with 25% avoid.
Overstacking resist is good on certain mob which will lowered your resist.

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by makapse on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:47 pm

which of the 2 are better for mellesorc.I dont want to go into poison

Skillplan fire-light (Sorceress, 2012 v005)

Skillplan cold-light (Sorceress, 2012 v005)

makapse
Doom Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum