Who can help me contact the administrator,On the Chinese server problems。

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who can help me contact the administrator,On the Chinese server problems。

Post by itboyhp on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:46 am

Could anyone tell me? How can you become a medianXL official server, I China, want to be China agent, at present my server maximum 100 people online. Who can help me set up the problem on the server in China, I want to be the official China.  Currently the server has hundreds of people daily maximum online


Last edited by itboyhp on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total

itboyhp
Prowler

Posts : 10
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who can help me contact the administrator,On the Chinese server problems。

Post by wow123400 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:31 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:we need wow123400 to be a translator !

Here I am  Very Happy 

Baidu(百度)is the place I got all those holy melee paladin pictures,they have a huge d2 community there,I think that guy is probably the host of that community which means he is probably the Chinese version of marco..........I hope that's what he said

@itboyhp

你到底想要什么?想在中国开tsw?好像已经有了  Thinking 

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
Posts : 10010
TGGood 100
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who can help me contact the administrator,On the Chinese server problems。

Post by itboyhp on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:13 am

@wow123400 wrote:
@MarcoNecroX wrote:we need wow123400 to be a translator !

Here I am  Very Happy 

Baidu(百度)is the place I got all those holy melee paladin pictures,they have a huge d2 community there,I think that guy is probably the host of that community which means he is probably the Chinese version of marco..........I hope that's what he said

@itboyhp

你到底想要什么?想在中国开tsw?好像已经有了  Thinking 
我的确是想成为中的TSW,虽然中国是有一个人加入了TSW,但和没有加入是一样的,而且那个人加入的后开的是魔电和灵魂重生MOD
那个人的魔电服务器人数跟没有一样,中国区魔电玩家基本都是在我这里的,我这里每晚人数最多可以达到百人在线的。
同时我这边有V1.13C 8K存档的解决方法,目前可以实现单机64KB,服务器16KB

itboyhp
Prowler

Posts : 10
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who can help me contact the administrator,On the Chinese server problems。

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:35 am

wow123400, if you can translate him these 3 rules:

Only allowed maphack is D2MR . Multilogging is not allowed . And make sure he keeps realm patch to himself.

Then we might have an asian server again (for a total of 8 on ladder reset)

_____________________
http://www.median-xl.com Cookie monster

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10181
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who can help me contact the administrator,On the Chinese server problems。

Post by GregMXL on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:17 pm

@itboyhp wrote:
@MarcoNecroX wrote:wow123400, if you can translate him these 3 rules:

Only allowed maphack is D2MR .  Multilogging is not allowed . And make sure he keeps realm patch to himself.

Then we might have an asian server again (for a total of 8 on ladder reset)


@MarcoNecroX     Yes I can do,How can I contact you?
Old post from Aahz:
Re: Help The Server!
Post by aahz on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:31 am

+
----
-
PC with at least >=2 cores, >=2GHz, >=1GB RAM (or even 1 core, if fast enough)
stable internet connection (upload at least 1-2 mbps, ~50kbps/player) with public static IP (access/possibility to set up port forwarding if you have router)
^This is basically all you need. Aahz is awesome so you can pm him and when he has time he will tell you exactly what to do. It's easy.  Razz 

_____________________
We mortals are but shadows and dust, shadows and dust, Maximus!

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
Posts : 13835
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who can help me contact the administrator,On the Chinese server problems。

Post by wow123400 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:18 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:wow123400, if you can translate him these 3 rules:

Only allowed maphack is D2MR .  Multilogging is not allowed . And make sure he keeps realm patch to himself.

Then we might have an asian server again (for a total of 8 on ladder reset)


哥们儿,这里有三条规矩你一定要遵守:

1)只有D2MR这一种maphack允许使用

2)不允许多重加入,就是那种用同一个账户同时开超多角色在一次游戏里骗经验

3)你绝对不能向外人提供realm patch,只许你自己拥有

如果你满足以上要求,marco就会开启另一个中国tsw(共有八次ladder reset)

marco身边有不少这方面人才,这三条你一定要遵守,否则后果不可想象,以前有一个魔电战网惹了他,差点儿让他弄挂了,这小子可不是开玩笑的,回答前要慎重考虑

如果你答应以上要求,请立刻联系aahz,他是这方面的主要负责人,可以帮你解决任何困难,当然,你闯了祸也是他找你·····  Rolling Eyes 

希望你能在中国为魔电打出一片江山,饼干怪兽先在这里向尊驾致敬  Salut 

@marco

what he said is,the other guy whoever is hosting in China,got a ghost town problem,almost no one plays there,and this guy said he got all the players with him,he can manage like 100 ppl per night

Sounds pretty good,and I did warn him if he did not follow the rule,what will happen  Twisted Evil

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
Posts : 10010
TGGood 100
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who can help me contact the administrator,On the Chinese server problems。

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:27 pm

I really don't care about more players.

I care about the actual people from THIS community (english one) that live in Asia, to have a close realm.

I'm scared for the fact that all these chinese people from pwater's server use Sting's, and multilog, as well as hide on pw games. I don't want to waste time with them

Thanks wow. I'll remove all the offtopic nonsense.

_____________________
http://www.median-xl.com Cookie monster

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10181
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who can help me contact the administrator,On the Chinese server problems。

Post by wow123400 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:31 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:I really don't care about more players.

I care about the actual people from THIS community (english one) that live in Asia, to have a close realm.

I'm scared for the fact that all these chinese people from pwater's server use Sting's, and multilog, as well as hide on pw games. I don't want to waste time with them

Thanks wow. I'll remove all the offtopic nonsense.

That's what they do over there,unfortunately we can only hope they will ever follow anything  Sad 

This guy is from a big community in China,they have shitload of players,so when they gonna look for guide and help,they will come here in the Chinese section.....I guess

About the hack stuff,I am totally out of class,so......hope you guyz can do something about that

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
Posts : 10010
TGGood 100
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who can help me contact the administrator,On the Chinese server problems。

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Well the actual problem that a lot of chinese people told me was that they do not understand english, so they didn't know about the rules. What I need is that all the chinese players have access to a chinese-version of the rules, so there's no excuse when I have to ban them. (please translate this Very Happy ) thanks.

_____________________
http://www.median-xl.com Cookie monster

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10181
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who can help me contact the administrator,On the Chinese server problems。

Post by wow123400 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:42 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:Well the actual problem that a lot of chinese people told me was that they do not understand english, so they didn't know about the rules. What I need is that all the chinese players have access to a chinese-version of the rules, so there's no excuse when I have to ban them. (please translate this Very Happy) thanks.

其实,真正的原因是许多中国玩家说他们破坏战网规则的原因是不懂英文,所以看不懂战网规则。我需要一个汉字版的战网规则,这样当我查禁他们的时候,他们就再不能用不懂英文的借口了



@marco

Exact words for bold part.Still,you do believe that?They are Chinese,so they are smart as I am  Laughing  So,I think that's all bullshit!

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
Posts : 10010
TGGood 100
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum