MedianXL Ultimative wont work with D2SE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MedianXL Ultimative wont work with D2SE

Post by Mullz0r on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Hi, I'm completely new to Median XL so didn't know where to post this. I've been searching the forums for a while trying to find a solution, but couldn't find a thread that discussed the exact problem I'm having so I thought I'd create a thread here instead. I'm sorry if I have posted this in the wrong forum section.

Alright so here goes.

I've downloaded MedianXL Ultimate, D2SE and PlugY. Installed all of them. The MedianXL folder is in the D2SE mods folder. I'm currently running version 1.13 on my normal LoD, although I have access to b.net so it could be that it's 1.13d (though it only says 1.13 in the bottom left corner)

When I start D2SE all is fine. The problem starts when I try to load Median XL. I scroll down an click the Median Ultimative icon, I have the PlugY box checked, and I press the start plugin button. But nothing happens. D2SE just closes. It doesn't start any process or try to run diablo.

When I choose one of the older patches and press "Start D2" it loads the 1.13 version even though I chose to load another patch.

Any help with fixing this would be very much appreciated. I'm running on a windows 8.1 system.

Mullz0r
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MedianXL Ultimative wont work with D2SE

Post by Quirinus on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:02 pm

is the median xl folder in the /MODS/ folder in the D2 folder?

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mullz0r on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:42 pm

yeah

Mullz0r
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:45 pm

In D2SE there is a colored disk. Can you tell if it's colored green or red? Also, try to run in windows xp service pack 3 compatibility mode.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mullz0r on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:48 pm

It's colored green. I'm not sure if it's set to run with xp compatibility though. I can't check right now either as I'm away. Thanks though, I'll check it out when I can!

Mullz0r
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum