Alright So......

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alright So......

Post by LovelyHeart on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:06 pm

That's why I'm thinking I'll remake a melee sorc just because I haven't even got close to being able to run certain ubers to try and farm SUs and that's really all I want to do. But I got some really awesome ideas for sure! I think I'm going to make a melee sorc and then take screenies and post them. Since I don't have internet they might be distorted but we'll find out soon! Very Happy Oh! So if you have any ideas or things that I could try out with my melee sorc please feel free to give me input, I'm always up to suggestions Wink

LovelyHeart
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:24 pm

I do not think melee sorceress will be nice to farm on . I find farming my signets a pain with melee classes honestly .

I liked farming with Light.Fire sorceress in K3k . Flamestrike totems , Tempest everything down to size , use Pyroblast in any direction (you are surrounded by light immunes) , move a bit rinse and repeat .

Probably at fault is my sick imagination of casting Pyroblast and saying rawr i am a dragon

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:29 pm

If you want to farm TA your best bet is Bear Stance Ancient Hand/Stormblast barb. You can own those bitches with TU gear. You can even tank their on death proc, just don't get hit with two of them, back to back. Lol

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:31 pm

@Xplosive wrote:I do not think melee sorceress will be nice to farm on . I find farming my signets a pain with melee classes honestly .

I liked farming with Light.Fire sorceress in K3k . Flamestrike totems , Tempest everything down to size , use Pyroblast in any direction (you are surrounded by light immunes) , move a bit rinse and repeat .

Probably at fault is my sick imagination of casting Pyroblast and saying rawr i am a dragon

Light/cold is "better". Tempest/shatter the flesh is much faster and requires no aiming. Plus cold now actually works in ubers.

If you are serious about the melee sorc build, I will take the time to revert to 2012 and give you a rundown of an end game one. Chucknoris guide from old forums is what I used and it destroy's whatever. Very costly end game build though.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyHeart on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Costly as in? Crystals, rerolls, HRs?

Yeah I think I'm very serious about the melee sorc cause I've got the farest with that char and Destruction Act V I never stopped it was run into a group *BAM BAM* run to next group *BAM BAM*! I did that almost throughout the whole time I was playing her expect for when I did ubers. TA was crazy hard as a melee build that's for sure. But I finished it, only took me 4 hours, kept dying at the last boss so I didn't have the pretty red swirls to combine my crystal that would drop with the sunstone.

LovelyHeart
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Ok well I will revert and show you then. It will take me a little while (shouldn't be longer than an hour) but I'm sure other people might post before then. I will just show you what I built from a guide on old site from one of the best player's of that time. It's probably slightly outdated due to all the new mxlu content.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyHeart on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:59 pm

That's fine! At least it will give me a good basis of what I need to be shooting for. I'm getting internet sometime after the 1st of the year so I'll be able to come online with you guys and you can see what all your hard work and advice has helped me make Very Happy

LovelyHeart
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Beer Stance + Snack Stance = win

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:48 pm

I'm With Stupid Laughing

Max moonstrike, baneblade, vengful power, warp armor. 1 point bladestorm, nova charge, hive. Familiar's are now viable so dump the rest in there.

This is an elemental melee build and rely's mostly on insane procs on top of bladestorm to rape face. I never actually finished her, so some of the stats are low. Max block is easily achievable. I have no points in energy but as you can see, it is still high enough for EF to do something to the procs. It is also using some legacy slow target jewels that are not possible in mxlu. Pamythest are nice sockets and would give max block over lah's with my current character. Also Some of the items are perfect eth so good luck getting exactly what I have :PCharacter is just as viable without perfects. Basically it's just a reference and should not be followed exactly because now there are even more great options for this build. Use your imagination Wink

Here we go;

Spoiler:

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixRising on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:25 pm

hmmm now that Lovelyheart has gotten his stuff resolved: what character /build has people had the most fun with ?Smile

PhoenixRising
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum