TSW Muling Help

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TSW Muling Help

Post by RatherDashin on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:51 am

Hi so long time Mxl player here, pleased to see the mod is still alive. I'm also very excited for the new TSW ladder season coming up. I've played around with the multiplayer and so far I'm loving the experience, the only problem I've come across is muling. Plugy isn't allowed and apparently the realm doesn't save games that have been running for 5 mins a la battle.net. I take this to mean I'm going to need to run 2 versions of d2 at once in order to transfer my valuable items. Can anyone teach me or link me to a guide on how to do this in 1.13c? Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Smile 

RatherDashin
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TSW Muling Help

Post by gg2 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:21 am

With D2SE, you can run 2 windows of the game at the same time. Also, the games ARE saved after 5 mins. I'm sure about that because I used to mule this way b4 i found D2SE.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:32 am

hi, as mentioned games longer than 5 mins are actually saved

you can try leaving after 5 min (without dropping anything), rejoining (see if it works) and mule from there on

greetings and welcome

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RatherDashin on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 am

Although I can create multiplayer games on TSW realm I have yet to successfully rejoin a game I created even after waiting 10 minutes, this is really frustrating to me. I tried installing and using d2se but it appears they use an older version of mxl so that doesn't really help me. Any help or suggestions? If other people can mule in the conventional way then I must be doing something drastically wrong but I have no clue what.

RatherDashin
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:57 am

Damn you guys... why do you mule like that?! When there's a new, modern and safe way of muling, not primitive crap.

Step 1:
Download plugy
Step 2:
Install PlugY
Step 3:
go to plugy.ini in your d2 folder and set
Under [extras]: ActiveLaunchAnyNumberOfLOD=1
Under [general]: DisableBattleNet=0
Step 4: save the config.
Step 5: launch d2 through plugy icon.
Step 6: enter your account, select a char and enter game
Step 7: alt tab and launch d2 AGAIN.
Step 8: go to your same account, but enter a different char in the same game you created with 1st char
Step 9: Trade.
???
Profit!

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RatherDashin on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 am

Ok I just installed plugy and I wasn't even able to access the multiplayer realm, with the original plugy settings, the tsw mxl download package settings, or the settings you suggested I use, even worse after uninstalling plugy I now can't create or join games with any of my characters anymore  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I guess I need to try a clean install but this is really concerning. Can anyone link me to a guide on how to mule items properly? I feel like I'm really running out of things to try.

RatherDashin
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:41 am

As I said before.... you can launch 2 windows of diablo at the same time with D2SE. Just use the technique aspirine said but with d2se instead of plugy and mule. *D2SE can be found in the tool section of forum.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RatherDashin on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Ok I'm now using D2se, and I've successfully run two instances and even logged into battle.net! However when I try to join the same game as my other character it says invalid game name, I can also not rejoin a permed game with the character that created it. This leads me to believe it must be a connection or internet issue on my end. Any help?

In a completely unrelated question does anyone know how to launch d2se windows in fullscreen by default? Everytime I launch an instance it's in windowed mode and I don't know how to change it to full screen.

RatherDashin
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:33 pm

In D2SE untick "-w windowed mode"
As for the other problem of yours, no idea O.o i'll be sure to put it in my thread if you manage to solve it.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RatherDashin on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:47 pm

I fixed the fullscreen issue and I'm starting to the think the invalid game name issue might be a problem with my router. I'm gonna try to figure that part out myself, let y'all know how it goes.

RatherDashin
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum