do tu items proc once.per.game at each of six tier or just once per item at.a.random tier?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do tu items proc once.per.game at each of six tier or just once per item at.a.random tier?

Post by bradrintn on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi I think I disenchanted an item I'll want before I knew better.. but if the workcould still procs the item in its other 5tier incarnations thats great.. lesson learned however if x item only procs once in the world at random tier and then u never see it again as a diff tier proc then I need to restart

bradrintn
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: do tu items proc once.per.game at each of six tier or just once per item at.a.random tier?

Post by bradrintn on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Specificlly turn scale.mail I sharded the tier 1 before knowing better so nose I'm hoping theres a chance It might process as tier 2or tier 4 down the road

bradrintn
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: do tu items proc once.per.game at each of six tier or just once per item at.a.random tier?

Post by axios on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:26 pm

I haven't really understand the question but you can farm that item till it drops or gamble a tier5-6 of that item and use the
Reroll any Item to Unique
This powerful recipe uses the reagents obtained by disenchanting other uniques to turn any tiered item of your choosing into a unique. But choose wisely, because the crystals are precious and costly to replace.

Any non-sacred item + Oil of Enhancement + Arcane Crystal x2 -> reroll item as unique
to make it unique.

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bradrintn on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Duh!!lol brilliant..now I just have to figure out where to farm unique s on hatred lvl so I can do this for hawk helm and flame n too any suggestions?

bradrintn
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:01 pm

well andariel always drops 1 unique(duriel-2,meph-3,dia-4,baal-4 iirc),so once you kill her you can farm her if you feel up to.

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:05 pm

@axios wrote:well andariel always drops 1 unique(duriel-2,meph-3,dia-4,baal-4 iirc),so once you kill her you can farm her if you feel up to.

boring but fast
dont do council quest and rerun A3 Travi Counil --> shard flail and will + random drop
fast but sooooooooooooo boring

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:09 pm

I think that's disabled in XII,not sure tho.

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:11 pm

What I don't understand is how someone who's from UK can have such a bad English. No offense.

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bradrintn on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Sorry for typos..writing from mobile which insist on auto correctting my words and not displaying the reply field as I enter one.

bradrintn
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:27 pm

bosses always drop 2 items .

Nithalak always drops 3 uniques . He always drops a rune up to Ber

You can cheese farm it with SMRIP amulet

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum