Bug with Signet of Experience?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bug with Signet of Experience?

Post by Kato on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:11 pm

I made a paladin eat about 5 signets. He was level 11 and the xp bar was showing only a small amount into the next level.
As I ate each signet the xp bar jumped along, as expected, when I ate the 2nd from last it went to showing nothing, so I assumed that it had ticked over to level 12.

But when I looked at the char screen I was still 11 so I actually ended up losing a small amount of xp.

I was in town while I was doing this, with the stash open (since that's where they were kept. I simply moved them to inventory and right-clicked to eat them. I also took a wp to see if it only kicked in once I was out of town, but I stayed level 11.

A bit annoying, but level 11 to 12 probably won't take long to make up, just thought I'd post the bug here in case there's something to know.

Kato
Core Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug with Signet of Experience?

Post by Sexen on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:20 pm

No u just have to kill a monster (any) to level up. The experience is there but your character won't magically level up from the signets. You have to drop 1 monster for the level up to happen, even if you have more than enough xp to do so.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug with Signet of Experience?

Post by Kato on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:03 am

Oh ok - I thought I made up the ground a bit fast! Strange mechanics - proabbly due to limitations in hacking around with the game code I expect.

Thanks mate.

Kato
Core Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum