Build Comparison

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Build Comparison

Post by RatherDashin on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Hey everyone I just started Mxl again and I've already made a 120 javazon, however I had problems in every uberlevel so I decided to also start a trap rat (level 60 atm) so my question is of the builds I have available (java, bowzon, traprat, bow druid, and ele caster) which build do you recommend I focus on to get good gear and charms in the beginning?

The only reason I ask this instead of experiment with all the builds myself is because most of these builds call for max block which can really only be attained by eating 500 sigs; which takes no inconsequential amount of time to amass. At the very least can someone tell me which class I should focus on so I can start eating sigs  Happy Upside Down 

RatherDashin
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Build Comparison

Post by Traprat on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:57 pm

If u play a Druid, you can always make a poison/cold druid to farm K3K like stupid, since nothing in there is poison immun.

Traprat
Alpha Centaur

Negative Cookie Man
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:58 pm

You don't need max block with any of those characters(difficult to get on a javazon) and you can obtain max block for a Trap Rat without eating many sigs. Ironically, every character you mentioned is a pretty good farmer. Bow Druid is cooler later in the game with greater items. I would say Trap Rat or Bowzon if you want good farmers. What caster are you talking about using?

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traprat on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Gregs right. Depends on the gear you got so far. Traprat is nice in dunc even without maxblock. Just get 100%cb and use quillstorm and eggtrap strategically.

Traprat
Alpha Centaur

Negative Cookie Man
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RatherDashin on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:26 pm

So what I'm sensing is both bowzon and traprat are good early farmers, so what I guess I'm really asking is which respecs to a more potent kickass build later on?

RatherDashin
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traprat on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Well both are insane. Rlly. Traprat is a bit easier for a beginner, cause you are an insane tank and you can make some mistakes. A fully geared bowzon tears like mad through the game, rlly.

You could of course always play a light/cold sorc too.

Traprat
Alpha Centaur

Negative Cookie Man
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Every class/build is good. The only thing i need to focus is to learn how to play them. Some people will suggest u to play druid, some amazon and some paladin. It's up to you what playstyle u have and what char u like most and play with it.

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:20 pm

if u need charms take ur druid, max banshee get some cold eq most charms, atleast all basic charms are cake
u can respec or give them to other chars
but that char is one of the easiest to get charms
get summons spam banshee done

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum