Next step?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Next step?

Post by dvSID on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:30 am

Hello guys! I'm a new player in MXL and try to do my best, but this is my 3rd character that stuck on destruction.
I read some guides to make a perfect build but here is one thing that I can't understand: I'm 120lvl, okay, I finished Terror and Black Road Challenge, and now I should find a Pantheon Set for my Amazone - but how? Just non-stop farming Tran Athulua(for example) on Terror? For several days I got 10-15 set Items. I got 3/5 Rainbow Warrior, but noone from Pantheon  Sad 
So...what should I do now? Continue to find a set items or try-hard to complete more uberlevels?

dvSID
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next step?

Post by GregMXL on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:37 am

You do not need the set to progress. There's a few bow guides here and you can get by on t6 uniques and crafts. Of course you will most likely find the set soon but you have to be patient. You can add skeleton reanimate mystic orbs on some crafts to distract enemies for better survival. You might be better off doing Destruction Kurast 3000 or even Duncraig and proceed slowly if you can make it there.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dvSID on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:33 am

Kurast 3000 on Destruction so hard for me right now. I will try to re-read guides..thanks!
Tran Athulua on Terror is the easiest place for farm to me

dvSID
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:54 am

don't aim for set, always aim for better, Su SSu's

but start with t6 uniques, start t1 farm uniques to shards to make T6's with uniques each time will improve damage, make sure you do all mini quests also including BRC ect, warspirit helps alot

IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:56 am

if you want a good strong char to start farming with to get gear for your bowzon, follow my step by step Druid trap rat guide, Very powerful and high life/block!
good luck

http://www.medianxl.com/t1568-trap-rat-guide-by-mike

any questions regarding this hit me a pm, I can answer anything about tr you need to know,
but if you wish to carry on trying with bowzon that's cool.

best of luck =)

IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:59 am

You might want to change your items around .

You should swap helm for Snakehair TU Cerveillere, belt for Wormtongue TU Light belt .

Gloves could be something else because you do not benefit from Toorc except for IAS and cold dmg . You could go for Pul RW for some more skill lvls .

A good survival bow is TU Short War bow due to Miasma proc .

Also K3k is stated to be the easiest uber but in fact it is really hard to farm . The high elemental and physical dmg , immunity totems and healing debuff makes it one of the harder ubers to farm unless you have absolutely godlike single target dmg to instagib totems .

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:03 am

http://www.medianxl.com/t863-v6d-the-bowazon-wip

follow this guide, looks good and simple for you, nice guide,

IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

View user profile