I need advises for my pouncezon

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need advises for my pouncezon

Post by chickenfeeder on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:21 am

I started using a pounce ama few weeks ago. Well, i got pass hatred and terror kinda easy, except only on p1  Surprised. Now my proplem is, i nearly couldn't do any uber, only butcher and legacy of blood, and baal binding with a bit effort, I died right when I pounce into the entrance of dunc. I though it because i have too low max life, just ~5k (after 2 hrs dying over again in tran athu to get a gods sunstone). My skill choosen are smax pounce, curare, lioness, about 20 in balance and defensive harmony, 1 in all other spear skill. My gear are ama dex craft ama helm, gloves; celestial belt, tu6 maiden spear, Queen glass armo and light plated boots, 2 empyreand rings and blackdwarf amulet, all orb - enemy psn res, socketed with P amethyst. So i would appreciate any advise to make her harder. Should I replace dexcraft with vita craft? Should I change TU6 spear, using a SU spear? I keep it for % DR and all ress so if there is other way to get ress and dr equal i will replace it with something with more phys dmg, because my main dmg source now is poison. And is my skill tree okay? I heard somebody say pouncezon has to use curare but may be that's for who knows what to do and not to get hit, and Im a noob, should i replace curare with paragon?
Also there's another pain in the ass that's my win 7 lap just lag and drop frame seriously when I pounce in 10 or more monster, even with mini map turned off and without glide or multiress, one of reasons i can't pounce rapidly not to get hit. So again ne1 have same problem and solved it? I'm playing mxl 2012 v005 and thinking about upgr to mxl:u, but I heard that Mxl:U is even harder.
P/s: I know there may be lots of topic like this out there, but i'm a newbie, i 've just registered this morning, and i used the search before but not get many results. Any advise is appreciated, and ne1 doesn't have patience to guide me on this outdated ver, plz just ignore this topic. Sorry for my bad English and Thks a lot  Smile

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need advises for my pouncezon

Post by chickenfeeder on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:13 pm

no one help me? Sad

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:19 pm

in my opinion pounce zon not that good untwinked build
its good build for farming, farming big groups
but horrible for getting charms
maybe try respec to bow to get basic charms and than go back to pounce

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:34 pm

Well I'm not sure about your armor. If you want enemy poison resists you should prioritize that with your crafts. You can use Jitan Kamon or Kra/Nih runeword armor depending on whether you're using Paragon.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:38 pm

dunc, u might struggle entrance because they appear in low numbers, try teleporting down and pounce the big groups

emp does have singularity proc, worst thing due to skilllock u need new rings
about new spear, i like crafts, i had one with Shower of rocks proc + max dmg, than orbed 60LL
was pretty awesome

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by givemechoco on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:18 pm

It's really hard for the first time. you'd better to farm sacred unique or parts of set amazon items(don't have to get all) using other hero.
I wanna recommend melee barbarian with Smax eagle stance.
http://www.authmann.de/d2/mxl/skillpointplanner/?v=2012005&class=3&lvl=120&bonus=11111111111111101&skills=1_1_1_1_1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_1_1_1_29_1_32_1_1_25_1_0_17_0_17_1_&mg=1111&sos=3&name=melee%20baba
with this you can farm at kurast 3000 in destruction at least. and then play necromancer like this for get early uberquest charm.
http://www.authmann.de/d2/mxl/skillpointplanner/?v=2012005&class=5&lvl=120&bonus=11111111111111101&skills=31_1_1_1_0_31_1_1_1_1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_31_1_10_1_1_16_0_0_1_1_&mg=1111&sos=3&name=cheap%20necro

All you have to do is to getsome items related with minions(especially life) and don't summon veil king. it makes you disturb.

both things are very cheap.
while you playing just search some tips and guide from here.

I'm also playing pouncezon 360000def and 14000life(gem) but still die in 1minute  in duncraig destuction.

I have a different setting with you. damage is not importance for low quality items.
I want to recommand this skill planner.
http://www.authmann.de/d2/mxl/skillpointplanner/?v=2012005&class=1&lvl=120&bonus=11111111111111101&skills=0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_1_1_5_32_1_0_0_0_0_0_3_1_29_1_27_0_16_0_0_16_&mg=1111&sos=3&name=def%20amazon
or war spirit one point and get some more pounce and lioness.

If you don't like paragon(gem life) then you should put zod rune on your weapon and get some other slows as many as possible.

Last edited by givemechoco on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

givemechoco
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:23 pm

pouncezon is good dunc farmer

@givemechoco 360000 def is not that much......

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:49 pm

ye huge def/block and DR is important on pouncezons

there amazing farmers when equipped correct

IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:11 am

thanks you guys, I'm considering about getting some more reanimates, and to be honest i haven't crafted any armor, so I don't really know what should I pursuit Laughing, but since GregMxl mention this I'll give it some tries. About using other char, I have some other too, including 1 javazon, 1 melee scythe nec, 1 fortress barb, all 120lvl and completed destruction, but no one could go into Dunc, so I can just stop at farming in Tran, I got many SU there so if you guys have ideas about items I should use, tell me and I will try to look for it Very Happy.
About bowzon, I don't know if I do anything wrong, my previous Bowzon is terribly week Sad. She stucked in terror  Rolling Eyes , althought I follow the guide of Marco, there was no easy going as he said. So I switch to java and she's been doing well so far.
P/s: Anyone can give me some comparision between MXL 2012 and MXL: Ultimative, about difficulty i.e, so that I can decide to upgrade? Because most guide here is for ultimative, and I really like the way you guys get 3x charm in stash and get 4k stats from them Very Happy

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:10 pm

After the patch Marco just made,I'd suggest you upgrade to Ultimative XIII and just start over. It is great. You will love it. Bowzons are glass cannons. They are supposed to kill before you yet killed and ecstatic frenzy is awesome so you can just run around, kite and shoot. Takes getting used to. If you want tanks, go with a Barb or Trap Rat.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum