Grimjerk's Caster Barb Journey

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Grimjerk's Caster Barb Journey

Post by Quirinus on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:45 pm

He seems to love those stupid shards an summons are the only way to keep them off my ass and as we all know more summons = more shards.

lol, good luck with that Razz

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:08 pm

Yaah, so I took the coward's way out and did him on players1.

In general kill speed is ok right now on /players8. Not fast but tolerable.

Time to make some Apocalypse boots and a Dev Cloud ammy.

Rushed through Act 1 terror now I am going to get the cheese free LC2. Tried it once, just to check out the effect of Rune of Ice. It was quite nice. I'd say that if froze all the Mages and shaved about a quarter of their life off. Damage wasn't epic around 10k-12k hard to say how many they triggered.

Will take another crack at them when I have the above mentioned ammy.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:26 am

Ok, another short update. Again, not much playing and a good portion of the time was spent rolling. I've replaced my +18 MotW axe with a +24 MotW axe. I rolled a near perfect +2 all skills and +23 Devouring Cloud Ammy.

Finished the LC2 at level 84. Definitely not tough with Devouring Cloud + Rune of Ice. Went and took the time to kill all the mages rather than just trying to separate them from Tal Rasha. Plenty of stacked resistance, especially cold and fire as I hardly ever get caught in the lightning nova. Just kept retreating and laying Runes and puddles of ooze in their paths. Hardest part is being near the short lived protector spirits long enough to get the proc without become collateral damage. I tried to take some action pics but I guess I wasn't actually hitting print screen. I do have a shot of me with the swirls and the upgraded charm. Will post later.

A note about reanimates and Eagle Stance. Wow does ES make skellies stupid tanky. It was amazing how long it would take Tal Rasha to kill a Skeleton-ized former comrade.

Well, at least now I can get back to making my way through terror and on to the interesting part of the game.

Goodnight to anyone who actually bothers reading this nonsense. I am hoping to get this video making thing figured out by the time I start doing charms and users.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:34 am

Nice one .. Terror will not be that hard i guess , looking forward for new updates Smile

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:41 am

Thanks Sensei. I don't mean to say that I facerolled the LC2 but I did pull it off with no deaths which for me is something. I almost always die at least once. I expect the diable fight to be tough. The priestess with webspinner has been very handy with big mobs. Its like having lvl 23 snake stance + 25% weapon based slow + thunderslam except this way saves me 27 skill points.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Not much to update today. My fiction workshop has finally gotten underway so I have been pretty busy. I will have a little more time than I thought since the workshop director is going with a pretty open submissions format. So half of what I will be submitting is stuff I've already written. SCORE!!

After I finished the LC2 I decided to take advantage of my merc being dead and get tbe Crowned upgrade out of the way. First map I tried outside of Lut the witches were on oposite sides of the map and I got pounced on when I was in the process of getting them together. Saved and exited. This map they were already close enough together. I used a daystar to scout. Only took two trips back to town to get the stars. Crowned upgrade done.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:20 am

Damn I wish I only had to do two towns to get aura Sad Any further progress?

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum