Discussion about the legendary craphack

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discussion about the legendary craphack

Post by Sexen on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:22 pm

OK so I'm probably going to take a look at the mxl utility made by whist to see if I can update it. It is a really cool program by whist but he explained that he trashed it due to not having time to update it. Its open source, so I'm gonna give it a shot. I will have the required programs by the end of the week but until then I am theory crafting what all needs to be updated. Whist sent me his to-do list but I have a few ideas of my own. Suggestions would be great.

Now the real reason for the post is why do people use qoo/stings? I'm not talking about the obvious cheats/hacks/exploits. I am talking about the features that make people want to use it over d2mr or even d2me (both have monsters and missiles on map). Please feel free to comment because talking about it, isn't an admission of guilt of tsw use. They can already tell anyways Wink

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion about the legendary craphack

Post by cowking on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:28 pm

Median needs a crap filter... badly. Even more so with higher P settings.

Last edited by cowking on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

cowking
Clawstorm Terror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wojen616 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:30 pm

Maybe it's lazy, but I'm still using it (yea dis evul qoo) to do auto buying oils and rerolling. It's easier to just run it and press ctrl. This is feature No1 for me. Wink

edit:
And maybe not a loot filter, but notfications like: "SU Dildo dropped!"

wojen616
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:56 pm

sigh

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:15 pm

Because cheaters/former cheaters/general gaming populace (whatever u wanna call you guys) want an advantage. Almost all used qoo when no ban. they most stopped when consequences outweighed selfish opportunism.

I know all of the so-called best folks used at one point on this server before my arrival (Not connecting the two though) and can back statement up.

No offense meant, but This is one helluva dumb topic to me. Ask a bunch of players in-game and I'm sure they'll give you all the qq'ing anyone wants about how gr8 qoo was/is.

Why not play the game, the way devs think its meant to be played? How about try not to cheese? (be happy with maphack? Hell, maybe try NOT to use d2clicker or similar!!!! gasp!)

Last word b4 this gets ugly.

Last edited by Madvillain on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no edit of above, just fucking around with x button :P)

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:19 pm

What Madvillian said.

I think I hear the Hammer.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wojen616 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:55 pm

I guess you missed the point of this topic...

@grimjerk
You hear the Hammer for harmless talking about what would make MXLUtility shine again? Or you care what I'm doing sometimes solo to speed up boring parts of gameplay (ofc boring for me)?

@madv
Well, we are not talking about cheating in multiplayer, and MXLUtility was never meant to be used there...

Last edited by wojen616 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

wojen616
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wojen616 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:03 pm

Madvillain wrote:
@wojen616 wrote:I guess you missed the point of this topic...

http://www.medianxl.com/t3046-important-qoo-sting-s-notice

Whistling 

*facepalm*

YEAH, ban me for using qoo to roll shit in sp.

wojen616
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:05 pm

cheating, cheating everywhere
let me bring some examples of what people don't consider cheating, which are

> whole 'speed up' process are cheating. you can get 12 endless light UMO in blood moor. making a bot to farm blood moor 50 times a second to get them, instead of farming blood moor for over a year instead, is simply cheating

> drop filter ... I find this lame really. of course you skip drops without them. and that's just normal. "hurts eyes" is just lame excuse for it.

> multires is just explicit cheating (has nothing to do with this thread but just bringing it up)

then there are still a gazillion other things granted by some maphacks like qoo , like missiles on map which is plain fucking stupid & then people complain about drops hurting their eyes lmao. autoaim , speedhacks etc...

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:09 pm

my entire point is just...

WHY?

i've played around 6 years this mod and I think i've done a decent job pretty much managed to do all ubers legitly unlike most worshiped people like stoya / mrtaw / ilosecontrol who are kings of cheese and people consider them pro. And all I used was map reveal. yet people that didn't even spend 2 months playing MXL were already using qoo in realm. it's just lame as fck. also sigma won't allow all of this bullcrap so why get used to it.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum