Anyone tried new Marco boss?

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anyone tried new Marco boss?

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:20 pm

you contradict yourself with points 1 and 3 so I should follow what you say? Logic

_____________________
http://www.median-xl.com Cookie monster

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10181
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone tried new Marco boss?

Post by archon256 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:26 pm

@MUS01 wrote:
Unless a user upload a video, with a legit char, I will think the boss design is the problem.
The problem is I don't think anyone who legit kills the boss should reveal how he does it so that it's there as a challenge for people to figure out.

But have people actually done it legit? Who knows. Maybe they can send Marco the video or something and he can confirm? It could be a nice challenge.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone
Posts : 1738
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone tried new Marco boss?

Post by Will on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:46 pm

wow. topic still alive. is this a record for longest non-archived/locked topic?

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
Posts : 3859
TGBest Transferred
Country : Armenia

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone tried new Marco boss?

Post by MUS01 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:59 pm

You say in other post which the spell isn't an 1 hit ko spell like Death proyector laser.
However,if the spell is casted and your screen is frozen, then that spell is in practical terms an 1 hit ko spell, even more deadly in comparison with DP laser or Astrogha's frozen orb... cause at least you can dodge the laser in the first case and in the MNX boss case, you can't do anything... except die...

More, DP laser is casted in only 1 place, Astrogha's frozen orb in melee range, Death strike in some bosses after kill, but MNX boss pounce in the char...and summons minions like crazy... making imposible doing the corpse recovery... All in all, an invencible boss while you're fighting with him, and more OP if he kills you.

MUS01
Burning Dead

Posts : 1040
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone tried new Marco boss?

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:11 am

Your argument is arbitrary, what if I told you I have absolutely no lag when fighting him?

_____________________
http://www.median-xl.com Cookie monster

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10181
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone tried new Marco boss?

Post by MUS01 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:24 am

@MarcoNecroX wrote:Your argument is arbitrary, what if I told you I have absolutely no lag when fighting him?

You're right. I don't deny that. However, I'm not the 1 person having problems if I correctly remember... However, I play other games, and other bosses in this game, and I only have lag/frozen screen with that boss... So, I don't think that is a PC problem.

All in all, I only need a proof about defeat this boss with a legit char. I can't complete vizyun, but I see javazons and other chars doing it, so I think: I'm playing bad and maybe I'm wrong in strategy/build....Maybe I should try a new char, other spec, etc. Like an example, I'm making a javazon for Vizyun... But with that boss, many people have posted strategies, and all are failed. There's no video, only post about hacked chars getting the charm... and If there's any legit strategy, then, I will try it. Like many players actually feel/do/play the game/things

MUS01
Burning Dead

Posts : 1040
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone tried new Marco boss?

Post by Ben- on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:48 am

its possible but dumb

Ben-
War Thug

British Gentleben
Posts : 771
TGBest Transferred
Country : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone tried new Marco boss?

Post by Westville on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:41 am

@Ben- wrote:its possible but dumb


I agree, it's possible but the fight is pretty stupid as well as the way to currently do it. Think I'd rather trade someone witch+ for it. Marco boss doesn't require skill just a brain.


But then again, I still prefer old uldy because new one waves are more buggy than old uldy IMO lol.

Westville
Arachnida

Ace of Spades
Posts : 730
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone tried new Marco boss?

Post by MUS01 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:46 am

MP with tactic plz?

MUS01
Burning Dead

Posts : 1040
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone tried new Marco boss?

Post by Ben- on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 am

@Westville wrote:
@Ben- wrote:its possible but dumb


I agree, it's possible but the fight is pretty stupid as well as the way to currently do it. Think I'd rather trade someone witch+ for it. Marco boss doesn't require skill just a brain.


But then again, I still prefer old uldy because new one waves are more buggy than old uldy IMO lol.

i currently know 3-4 ways to do it and they are all stupid ^^

i also enjoy old uldy more because the life on the new uldy is lol

Ben-
War Thug

British Gentleben
Posts : 771
TGBest Transferred
Country : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum