Anyone tried new Marco boss?

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anyone tried new Marco boss?

Post by notaclue on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:58 pm

@Westville wrote:
@evil_potato wrote:well, i tried a bunch of different builds for survival and in the end the problem was always his regen.  Found a silly way to stop it so after i figured that out i just went for full dps Very Happy

What was the silly way to stop it
Smile

notaclue
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Like I said this thread is full of bullshit. Party realm pictures and people claiming its easy with no real information other than use mindflay paladin with I guess normal fucking caster stats? I doubt that's the trick. Less bullshit more information plz kthx. I can post a picture with 100 charms laying on the ground but that doesn't mean shit btw.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Sexen

So damn true Thumbs Up

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:15 pm

There's 2 easy ways to do it:

1) With 8 people. Summon while just 1 is in the game, 7 join. Hit him with White Void, then party time, someone goes in like a suicide bomber, the rest bomb him from away. You die --> rejoin game and gogogogo. GG in no time, since the life cap is nothing compared to the damage that skill spamming does, from even one person, and you have like 7 doing it. You basically just have to get "lucky" (it's a matter of time, so no luck) for him to drop his shields for one frame and he's dead, pretty much like a Heroic boss.

2) You can even go the abusive route that someone wrote, which requires only like 2 players, and you almost don't even need any specially dedicated op gear, except maybe White Void if you want. But I wouldn't recommend it since it's kinda cheating.

And apparently, you can just bomb the shit out of him even solo, but with a bit more difficulty, so 2-3 people usually team up to do it.

It was always a question of when, not if someone can do him. As people try doing him more and more, obviously they'll get better at it, to a point where it's gonna be routine for some of them, much like Laz is now (which was also considered OMG LOL WTF IMPOSSIBRU).

Everything that doesn't have 100% avoid and shit like that is doable sooner or later. There's like 1231312 games that have shown that this is true, over and over. Even the hardest imaginable shit is doable, you'll always find that one guy asian that does shit that you didn't even think is possible and pwns the game to the point it seems easy and effortless until you try to do it.

Even for stuff that is not possible to do, you'll find people that see shit like Neo in the Matrix whist and fucking rapes the game by haxing the code and memory editing to rig it so it's doable. Hello Kobayashi-Maru test.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evil_potato on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:25 pm

well, using caster pally is not, in and of itself, the trick. but if you try it with caster pally i guarantee you'll realize what the trick is sooner or later. I didn't tell people here because I want people to keep figuring out their own ways of doing it as i had a lot of fun trying different things out on this boss - even gave me some ideas for other bosses. If i told everyone my method everyone would do it that way and no one would have any fun (unless having the charm in and of itself is fun for you).

evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:53 pm

@potato Kinda expected that response and it's a good thing. Only if you think on your own you really play the game. Exactly the reason why I didn't ask for help with Brother Laz even though I had the biggest problems with that uber. Embarassed But in the end I learned and it worked out. And I actually realized that it's one of my favorites.

I hope Marco won't change his mechanics too much with new patch, because I haven't gotten the charm so far and I'd really like to. Mr Green

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Next patch he won't be ez tankable Razz

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Because this boss didn't generate enough QQ yet

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:09 pm

@evil_potato wrote:well, using caster pally is not, in and of itself, the trick.  but if you try it with caster pally i guarantee you'll realize what the trick is sooner or later.  I didn't tell people here because I want people to keep figuring out their own ways of doing it as i had a lot of fun trying different things out on this boss - even gave me some ideas for other bosses.  If i told everyone my method everyone would do it that way and no one would have any fun (unless having the charm in and of itself is fun for you).

thumbs up bro! Clap Clap Thumbs Up

and cookie

@MarcoNecroX wrote:Next patch he won't be ez tankable Razz

LOL this happens every time

some people are smart and actually stay quiet. XD

next up: people start talking that the market is flooded with Void charms, marco buffs Void bosses so it's only doable with haxes, then whist and rolls hax it, marco decides this community is too hard to troll, deletes all sigma files and goes on with his life, thus unintentionally doing the ultimate troll gesture.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:17 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I ever said it was impossible. I do remember what I said but let's not turn this into another argument. My point is why not share your experience. There is a step by step guide to uldyssian yet there are various ways to do things. I have not turned my PC on in weeks yet I am still interested in your findings. To each his own but I think its selfish not to share the information. Unless of course this is a one trick uber in which I stand by my previous opinions about the uber design. Harder =/= better unless of course your in to spending hours on getting nowhere. I'm a retard remember so it would be nice if shit was explained. Exact reason why I rarely answer the short question thread much because people only want info but not share what they know. Not trying to start an argument so please don't get mad.

I love the title changes and the covert post deletion. Its good to know that you care enough to try and play with me. I love you too <3

Last edited by Sexen on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fanboy love)

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum