minion necro runewords vs unique vs etc solo play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

minion necro runewords vs unique vs etc solo play

Post by MRdrunk on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:01 am

should i just farm some stuff with my amazon for the necro or are runewords where its at here for a summoner. i dont plan on trying to be the best/strongest/whatever.....i just drink a few and kill stuff after the family calls it a night so i dont need to be a god.
could i manage to get to endgame with crap that drops and MO's grabbing unique gear on the way without all the crafting and whatever else. i see people worried bout up-tiers down-tiers , hell theres prolly a sideways-tier somewhere in the mix..
i know with my amazon i had to do a couple hours of reading to just keep her alive ( yeah..i suck..it happens) almost every couple of days after i got her to about level 40..

MRdrunk
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: minion necro runewords vs unique vs etc solo play

Post by GregMXL on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:20 am

Check out some guides. They can help although it's better to learn the game mechanics,breakpoints and gearing up for your build as you read and play the game. You can simply post your build, skills and gear here and we can easily help you out.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: minion necro runewords vs unique vs etc solo play

Post by MRdrunk on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:55 pm

i missed the guide Taem posted for summoners, thats slightly embarrassing..stupid phone..thanks anyhow, maybe i should have asked for a guide on picking an android phone that isnt a turd instead
plan on doing my skills a lil different can always respec if things go wrong
max shadow
max veil king
max frost totem
and embalming

MRdrunk
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum