Post by Caminetto on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:08 am

Thanks, Sexen Smile.

Caminetto
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Median XL Ultimative XIII Released!

Post by MUS01 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:24 pm

The changes in VK are...non sense. I mean, I understand the rage of Marco with X-bow necromancer with Vodoo shot. The combo with RC is godly, but only for that uber. Still, the inmune to all elements with RC VK was a necromancer set... but is gone for being "cheese"...

However, farming Kabraxis with SOV (when the bug can be fixed) in amazon, or any char SOV charges in SSU diadem/corone(I don't remember) isn't cheesy?  Scratch 
What happen with Scourges + RC charges in 1 paladin sacred weapon (again, I don't remember the name? Only for necro is cheese use inmortal minions? I don't uderstand that logic.

At least, VK inmune to physical was a good move. Give some room space to that minion in Hatred, cause in Terror/Dest he can be 1 hitko by spells. VK is a special minion, not a common minion, so 1 inmunity as physical has more sense, in terms of roleplaying and gameplay. I know which is imposible return to old poison inmunity, but at least, can you think about do him physical inmune? This move can give some space to summon necros...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtawsiti on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:14 pm

is something wrong here? set bonus not in right color?
mrtawsiti
Gnoll of Blood

Gotta catch em all
TGBest None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:24 pm

yes, Maginneer's string bug
kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Damn kambala, you know that much :O even know where it comes from. That proves slavs are the smartest ppl ever existed Very Happy
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:42 am

@MUS01 wrote:The changes in VK are...non sense. I mean, I understand the rage of Marco with X-bow necromancer with Vodoo shot. The combo with RC is godly, but only for that uber.  Still, the inmune to all elements with RC VK was a necromancer set...  but is gone for being "cheese"...

However, farming Kabraxis with SOV (when the bug can be fixed)  in amazon, or any char SOV charges in SSU diadem/corone(I don't remember) isn't cheesy?  Scratch 
What happen with Scourges + RC charges in 1 paladin sacred weapon (again, I don't remember the name?  Only for necro is cheese use inmortal minions? I don't uderstand that logic.  

At least, VK inmune to physical was a good move. Give some room space to that minion in Hatred, cause in Terror/Dest he can be 1 hitko by spells. VK  is a special minion, not a common minion, so 1 inmunity as physical  has more sense, in terms of roleplaying and gameplay. I know which is imposible return to old poison inmunity, but at least, can you think about do him physical inmune? This move can give some space to summon necros...

Bro. First of all you start of by saying the change was nonsense and then you completely contradict yourself that it was a good move.
Second thing. Both SoV and RC need to be somehow 'removed' as they are cheesy as fuck. I'd probably need to make SoV killable and for RC, reduce the duration

Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:49 pm

I mean, from those 2 changes, the  physical inmunity is the best, in comparison to the change to magic inmunity. In all post, I say: I don't like the change from poison unmunity, however, like that change will happen in anyone form, phys inmunity is best.  
About the second thing, it's good know it, cause same rules should go for all chars. Cheese is cheese. 1 part of the problem is the "charges" or oskill concept... In Missingno guide, you show us a cheese way for Laz using Resurrect + RC charges in Nuns of Vanity... The "concept" need reworked.

Lastly, for the next version, I know that's really difficult. However, can you  think about make AOE certain skills, like Tainted Blood? It's really finger  (and eye/brain) demanding cast it in Scourges or other minions...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:02 pm

About SoV;

Didn't it at one time have life and could be killed? Iirc it also sucked horribly without dedicated minion gear making it pointless for wdm builds. Sov is cheesy I agree, but it also allows newbies the ability to see monsters and what they do in a little safer environment. Of course you could make it tank but still killable though. Although that might break it with minion gear.
Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:18 pm

sov was targetable but immortal which allowed monsters attack her and make them an easy prey for the chararcter
kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Oh yea that's right. My bad.
Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down