XIII Bugs&Feedback

Page 21 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: XIII Bugs&Feedback

Post by Siddharth353 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:10 pm

hmm so there will be another patch release for yshari baal drop fix?

Siddharth353
Astral Guardian

Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:11 pm

or is it caused due to server like dclone

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:25 pm

@Str0b3l wrote:or is it caused due to server like dclone

nah it was caused by stupid microsoft excel, the item code for mystic sword is €00, ms excel changed that to € 0 , so it drops gas potions

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:35 pm

Isn't there a way to stop this auto correct shit caused by those excel progs?

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:39 pm

well it's correct-able :/

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tencanek on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:19 pm

At least is fun to watch people on TSW endlessly begging for yshari charms just like the prevoius ladder for stormflyers.

tencanek
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulf on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:47 am

@MarcoNecroX wrote:so it drops gas potions
I think I laughed at that last part way too much than I should have.

Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:06 pm

So I know I'm using legacy version but I don't think you did anything to ultimative oskill in the newer patches. If you have fixed this I apologize. Basically ultimative gives 100% tcd and that's it. The bottom 2 screenies are to show that metalhead gives ITD on that stat screen correctly so natasha should too.

Spoiler:

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:10 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:
@Str0b3l wrote:or is it caused due to server like dclone

nah it was caused by stupid microsoft excel, the item code for mystic sword is €00, ms excel changed that to € 0 , so it drops gas potions

Ahahaha! Such an epic troll.

@aspirine101 wrote:Isn't there a way to stop this auto correct shit caused by those excel progs?

There is. Not near excel atm, so i cant remember, but marco probably found it now. xD its easy to find iirc

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Heres some possible bugs and feedback for a few things, feel free to ignore them if you dont feel like its important. Plus dunno if theres room in the files for some of them, and i dont remember if you guys got rid of some of the limits. I just have to post these since i feel like it is my duty to do so. Mr Green

1. required level formula for crafts
Laz' docs say [level of the highest rare affix * 3/4] + 10 + 3 * [number of random rare affixes]
in game its [required level of the highest level rare affix] + 10 + 3 * [number of random rare affixes]
Did someone change it or is it a mistake/error in the game? There are some change log entries, but nothing specific, so im just reporting so you can decide if its intended/desirable or not, since it affects the mo space,etc.

2. Im just a noob, but Is it possible to make yshari set items like dunc ring (its not rin like normal rings) and valtheks blade, so that they dont drop all over the place.

3. any chance to add recipe: arcane crystal --> arcane shards 2x, arcane shard #2. (Ie. 1 shard penalty for 'breaking' the crystal). When jewelcrafting, its tedious having 999 arcane crystals but still having to farm for shards imho. yes, its possible to keep shards in groups of 4, but then you have to combine them for other recipes (which ALL use acs), and its not right/estetical (ocd yay xD). I like the idea of requiring shards for the recipe, since its a good price for it, but this recipe would fix all the ankwardness, unless its intended or you feel like its better the way it is now.

4. It seems that the special box is Unindentified xD, unless theres something wrong with my d2

5. Any chance to buff bpr umo drop from 1/50 to 1/35 orsomething? Atm i reckon no one is farming him for umos, since i think you gain more umos AND gear from farming high density areas (and its less boring), whereas you dont gain much other items from bpr.
Also considering 2% chance is the same as a trophy, but theres many suboptimal umos (plus some are good but useless for some builds), the chance of getting anything useful is low. Yeah, i know... trading and 3->1 UMO recipe helps.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum