XIII Bugs&Feedback

Page 41 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: XIII Bugs&Feedback

Post by jpnine on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:21 pm

Triune
Remove the teleporting black hole of deathbat doom from Primus Messenger, that single skill turns the uber from fun to despair...
If you don't want to then at least make him static so he won't move around.
My first (and last attempt because it is so rage inducing) he went all the way inside the cathedral or palace, and everytime I tried to lure arihan near him and then charmed him to fight he would just teleport arihan over the walls again, it was an endless cycle which left the uberquest impossible to complete.
I know you want to make hard stuff but the teleport stuff is just a tiny bit too much which turns this uber from unique and enjoyable to a totally lame and die 300 times to complete.
It's impossible to live through arihans debuff + random teleport black hole = 1 shot.... no matter what your reflexes are.
This uber requires no skill at the moment as it just fucks you up.

Other suggestions I'd have for when you decide to remove the black hole teleport thing..
Give Primus Messenger that Meteor skill from Temple Spires, that would require you to move around and not just stand in 1 spot recasting charm on Arihan.
Let deathbats spawn everytime something is hit by his fire balls, and in regular intervals near Primus.
Could also add the debuff which won't let you heal when you are near him.

That's all, sorry for ranting at some point.

jpnine
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinn on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Question/Suggestion

I wanted to ask if its possible to add something like a Token for each charm where the min-max stats vary to much. For example you collect like 20 Tokens and cube it with a charm to get a charm with max stats. For exmaple 20 Tran Athulua Tokens to get a perfect charm. Maybe more tokens for easy uberquests and lesser for hard and imposible ones. That way there would be a reason to do uberquests multiple times and you get a chance to get max charm, which is impossble to get in some ubers. Im sure that you cant get perf Tran Athulua charm even if you did this quest over 1 million time, the only thing you can get perf on this charm are life and mana.

Shinn
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:09 pm

that would ruin absolutley the economy and flood the game with p charms. maybe could be 3 trophys, but still would be kind of OP. single player dupers, and 24/7 farmers would ruin this. its like natasha's. if yu want it, you will have to farm the crap out of yourself. Ubers are hard for a reason...

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinn on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:50 pm

@Soponator wrote:that would ruin absolutley the economy and flood the game with p charms. maybe could be 3 trophys, but still would be kind of OP. single player dupers, and 24/7 farmers would ruin this. its like natasha's. if yu want it, you will have to farm the crap out of yourself. Ubers are hard for a reason...
I don't see how it would ruin economy in multiplayer because i've only started plaing a few months ago. Single player doesn't matter imo, because you can modify your game anyway you like with 3rd party program or download itempacks. Don't know if there are any duper in multiplayer, but if there are than its the oposide. How would 24/7 farmers ruin the game? Imo the suggestion that i made is similar to natasha, if you want to have perf charm you have to farm the same uber at least 20 times if not more, instead of relying on pure luck. I think its better if perseverence is rewarded, instead of killing the same uber over and over again withouth having a chance to get perf charm. And the difficulty of ubers wouldn't change through this, you still need to do uber for tokens to get perf charm.

btw: Don't know if it will/was misunderstood what i meant with tokens. If you want perf Silver Seal of Ureh you have to kill Quov Tsin like 20 times in order to get 20 Quov Tsin Token. If you want to have perf Sunstone of the Gods you have to get 20 Tran Athulua Token from Pristess with dropchance like 20-30%. That way you have at least a chance to get a perf charm.

Shinn
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamioculcas on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:20 pm

All I ask for is +1 to all skills for random char class on Book of Lies. I don't agree with the token thing for make perf charms. ..and yeah the teleport deathbat thing is highly annoying but this is a doable uber. I've done with with unholy pally using edyrems and avalanche oskill on staff to clear bats. Key is to summon on opposite side of him, away from you so he shoots only at them. And it's easier when he moves into the room, confining him. Druids can cheese him with Domination oskill on craft for 20s charm. If something should be nerfed, tag that one on the list, QQ

Zamioculcas
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:42 pm

yeah, i got it, but the problem is... the only 2 perf charms that wont be made are Voyd(we dont know the recipie) and maybe Uldy/which. the rest, can be done in secs/mins. see MArco's vid killing LAZ in 2 mins. 60/2 = 30 you get a perf laz charm in 40 min. in 2 hours you have 3 perf charms, with 3 ppl doing that you already have 9 perfect charms. multiply for 5 days in a week, you have 45 perfect charms going around the game. not to say CFS or Book of lies, that have a very small chance, but are ridiculously fast farmable... perseverance is prized with trophys. 2% chance to drop. thats genious. killed 20 times quov? cool, kill it 30 times more to get the trophy. 1/50 has to have a good roll. and if not... sorry, tuff sh*t... (i'd also like an easy way, but i understand that it will ruin the game)

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by jpnine on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:46 pm

I know the uber is doable but it just isn't any fun the way it is.
I couldn't complete it simply because Primus Messenger was in one of the small rooms and kept casting the teleport skill as soon as I lured and charmed arihan.. then I had to lure arihan again because he got teleport over the wall to another section of the cathedral.
I don't know if edyrems attract Primus Messenger so the teleport black hole lands on them instead of arihan but then again if he is focused on edyrems he won't attack arihan to kill him

jpnine
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:51 pm

"change the uber because i cant do it" is not the kind of arguement that marco listens to....

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:57 pm

@Shinn wrote:Imo the suggestion that i made is similar to natasha, if you want to have perf charm you have to farm the same uber at least 20 times if not more, instead of relying on pure luck. I think its better if perseverence is rewarded, instead of killing the same uber over and over again withouth having a chance to get perf charm. And the difficulty of ubers wouldn't change through this, you still need to do uber for tokens to get perf charm.

this won't be implemented. 20 times is nothing. in 20 times you wouldn't even get a trophy, on average. for a perfect charm, it would have to be at LEAST 100 times. and by that time, chances are you'd get a perfect charm already (for most of ubers) just from the drops, rendering the whole thing useless.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:03 pm

The tokens idea is good, but the amount of tokens should be a bit higher, let's say 50. About Triune, an trully frustrating uber cause direcharm has a really small duration (in my case, was imposible, DC don't have enough time, Arihan curse me, the burn damage of the primus was a instakill spell). DC should be buffed a 1 reasonable time, let's say 10 secs...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum