[v6d] Gremlin of the Clouds [Sky Siege o-skill Barbarian]

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] Gremlin of the Clouds [Sky Siege o-skill Barbarian]

Post by stoya on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:35 pm

@MUS01 wrote:jajaaj LOL..Thinking about that you have ways with good dam, and barb, unless the player crafst(only for that version, ofc) 1 KS helm don't have other damage wich physical or Poison of Snake... you have 1 valid point here...But with the KS helm comparison, barb surely overpass sin...
with wolfs doom + ttad you will have also insane physical dmg addition to your tantrum barbie. ofc barbie is better suited for tantrum but in the end sin overpass barbie about playstyle and fun. esp if you used to play with tantrumsin(playstyle) its not fragile in the end. it deals more dmg and provides really good defensive choices with %67-72 avoid and 150 k def. my vote still goes to sin because if you made something working unusual for that class it always overpass others. 'high risk = high reward'

editto : eyes closed vizjun dunc farming now. you might try it muso Smile
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siddharth353 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:39 am

Sorry guys i was not able to come online and reply to anything it was my sister's wedding Very Happy and if anyone of u seen an Indian wedding its awesome hehe so colorful and stuff a little demo in the spoiler

Spoiler:
well i could have got a random video from youtube but i could not find something normal most of it was from the high class shit like too much show off Youtube search
see any you like lol gives a little outline hehe

ok coming back to the topic

@MUS01 wrote:We can do 1 progression in the game: My barb is used for first stage(and taking Athulua down) and then respec to your barb, XD...
Now in your guide, I have 1 newbie question: If I wish make the bow(I kill Athula a few moments ago), and I only have 1 barb as char, then I need do 5 times the recipe : 6 arcane crystal + Marksman UMO for getting each token?????
Last, in the equipment section you can recomend 1 arrow quiver. I think in that:
Hanabigami
Arrow Quiver
Required Level: 60
1% Chance to cast level 36 Flamefront on Striking
1% Chance to cast level 36 Forked Lightning on Striking
1% Chance to cast level 36 Ice Lance on Striking
60% Faster Run/Walk
Adds 100-200 fire damage
Adds 100-200 lightning damage
Adds 100-200 cold damage
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
-15 to Vitality

- res, flat ele dam, and ele proc with - res...Nice. Ohh and you can create this tem rerolling quiver with arcane crystals(useless reagents in late game).

Bag of Tricks
Arrow Quiver
Required Level: 100
2% Chance to cast level 1 Javelin on Striking
2% Chance to cast level 1 Arrow on Striking
2% Chance to cast level 1 Knife Throw on Striking
20% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 1-500 fire damage
Adds 1-500 lightning damage
Adds 1-500 cold damage
100% Extra Gold from Monsters
Reduces all Vendor Prices 5%
Other nice option, WDM phisically based. I stay with the firts option for being more cheap, you can "control" the item stats(Don't like the -res mod, reroll again, Praying until you can get 1 perfect version Cool and the ele proc help nicely to "clean" places or kill physical inmunes mobs.

What basically happens here is you kind of need 6 character class fr making the bow so it not like you gonna need 6 Marksman you will need just 1 for the barbarian recipe and the other stuff required as its required in my main guide post.

as for the arrows i rally did not add any as it all depends on what your computer can handle on d2 maniacs i use eighter a normal quiver or a loctus hive because the sky siege skill causes high lagg already if used too much you have to stop once in a while to go the game normal so ya this slot depends on what you have or what your computer can handle.

if you on d2m and exploiting the dclone bugg i would strongly suggest to get it from the toy box as making the tokens can be really expensive thats what i noticed when i made them for laz upgrade.

@stoya wrote:i made all my suggestions to sid. he will add some real nice tweaks imo and guide will be near perfect.

yes i am going to add new stuff soon asap thanks for helping me out Salut and the snake stance build you told me is really good i would say better than wolf stance. so yea i would be doing some major update in the skill choices soon.

Siddharth353
Astral Guardian

Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:03 pm

lolz just killed kabraxis very quickly with tantrumsin Smile died around 7 8 times wich is bad way..
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siddharth353 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:06 pm

hehe cool just found beads in fauz lol
Siddharth353
Astral Guardian

Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:41 pm

tantrumsin hmmm interesting whats ur skill plan and gear
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:43 pm

How much is the AOE of Sky Siege??? In closed places, like Yshari Sanctum, hit enemies beyond walls, like Wychiwind??? Thanks, for reply that questions, cause I'm working the bow with my barb at moment.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siddharth353 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:49 am

@MUS01 wrote:How much is the AOE of Sky Siege??? In closed places, like Yshari Sanctum, hit enemies beyond walls, like Wychiwind??? Thanks, for reply that questions, cause I'm working the bow with my barb at moment.

I am really not sure of this but ya would let know For sure soon enough Very Happy
Siddharth353
Astral Guardian

Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:57 pm

@wow123400 wrote:tantrumsin hmmm interesting whats ur skill plan and gear

i dont think this char really req guide. smax wotg, wotp, pb and 2 sec blink time. blink top to enemies to stun them and spam tantrum, blink next pack repeat process. btw i have manage to kill 5pbr at the same time. that char is strong as fuk ofc, wdm char with combination of ways dmg multihits. esp if you can roll ctc tantrum bow or atmg sentry on kill bow, it would be godly. item choices is upto you. if people really want a guide of this char maybe i might think to write but its so easy imo...
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:13 pm

@MUS01 wrote:How much is the AOE of Sky Siege??? In closed places, like Yshari Sanctum, hit enemies beyond walls, like Wychiwind??? Thanks, for reply that questions, cause I'm working the bow with my barb at moment.

i tried it and failed. its not like ww, cant dmg enemies behind walls btw.
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siddharth353 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:16 pm

well the thing is its basically tantrum with tele and shot duration so the main question does tantrum hits like WW? i would say no but yes does sometimes. as for the range its like tantrum as i said so it should be some yards not sure exactly how much but yea thats gonna come up soon too
Siddharth353
Astral Guardian

Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum