Need some serious help for Kabraxis.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need some serious help for Kabraxis.

Post by Johnny Impak on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:42 am

As title says, I need some help for that Kabraxis uber. I never managed to kill this bastard yet, even with my strongest character up to date.

I use an elemental druid, with Elemental and Plague Avatar for main spells, and Rain of Fire for bosses/Uber. Gearwise, Loxian RW for staff, Natasha's Legacy for armor, Lorekeeper for gloves, rest is T6 stuff Mo'd with - enemy resistance. 2x 25% spell damage +1 all skills ring, and a +4 all skills -40 fire resistance, -15 poison resistance and around 200 life ammy. So, I should not be having that much trouble.

Smaxed Elemental, Plague avatar,Acid Fiends, the two Goodberry skills and faerie fire, for sustainability purposes.

Now that the gearcheck is over, I'll go straight to my problem. I kill the pillar of skulls, summun my 25 Acid Fiends, cast Mythal, and then it happens.

All my Acid Fiends die in less than a second, everything diseapers from screen due to too much sprites I guess, and I die without having being able to do anything at all. Ofc, corpse recovery is impossible. I play singleplayer and I don't have a bad PC

So, basically, I'm asking for help before going out screaming that this quest is shizz cause out ''sprites'' used for difficulty. Cry Me A River 

Where was I ... Ermmm ... Help ? Toilet 

Johnny Impak
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some serious help for Kabraxis.

Post by Soponator on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:45 am

maybe try not waiting for him to spawn, go away and wait for him to teleport over one of your fiends. and spam everything you have. spam and run. a lot.

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by l_Caxius_l on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:40 pm

http://www.medianxl.com/t44-guide-to-all-uberquests

"Kabraxis: Lets not deny whats obvious, this uber is biased on rainbow characters, aka waysins, bowzons and kraken barbs, for the most part. So, the first suggestion would be to attemp it with one of these chars. If you don't, the uber is possible, but it gets considerably harder because the slower you kill, more monsters will there be. Let's start with the basics, both minions and elemental bosses pierce 200% resistances. However they work differently: minion AI makes them case one spell and go into melee range, while bosses will only cast skills every a certain delay. This means, stacked resistances are not even that important, as long as you dodge the spells used by the bosses. The best way to do this is to take each boss one by one, starting by the one you have the most damage type. I.e. if you're a fire sorc, you start with fire boss. This will considerably lower the density of monsters, since bosses will spawn new elementals as well. Try not to stay to close to many bosses, for this reason, more monsters get summoned. Hence why you have to take them one by one. If your need an elemental damage you don't have, you will need oskills or flat elemental damage. The main purpose of the newly introduced Cowboys from Hell set is that it will grant flat damage of all elements, making this uber viable for any WDM char. If you're not a WDM char you can benefit from oskills such as Hailstorm from amulets, or simply use different skills you have , since most caster classes in Median XL get access to different elements.

Once you're done with this stage, only Kabraxis is left, which to be honest is not really harmfull. He will only move really fast making static skills not the best option here. As any other heroic the strategy here is to lower is health as much as you can for faster run. He will not heal, so you can take your time to kill him.
"

l_Caxius_l
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jetaman on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:04 pm

DON"T USE THE SUMMONS!!! If one of them dies Kabraxis spawns a thousand of worms and skelletons. Imagine what happens if 23 die. Personally I did it with a bowzon. If you know what to do it gets really easy. Also there are some videos on youtube. Look it up.
Basically you have two options:
1)Rainbow character (post above)
2) Single element caster with apprx -200% enemy resist, and as much spell damage as you can + buffs. In this way I killed Astrogha in 1 hit.

jetaman
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostS on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Use bow with tantrum oskill. Just cast tantrum and run.
If u can not get all his hp in one run, then open tp on the other side of pillar and clear travincal.
So when u die - go to tp and attract Kabraxis away from your body, die. Then go from other side pick up body. his summons are very weak and can be killed with nearly naked char. [better do not try this if u play online]

And dont use summons there.

FrostS
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum