Edyrem reanimate

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Edyrem reanimate

Post by jetaman on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:33 pm

HI guys. just rolled 2% Edyrem reanimate on the Soul of Kabraxis, and it got me thinking. What if we add possible 3% from Fool's Gold we can have 5% and farming Toraja for great runes would be much easier since Edyrem reanimates are unkillable. What do you think? IS this possible?

jetaman
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Edyrem reanimate

Post by l_Caxius_l on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:36 pm

Anything is possible. The only way to really know is if you tried it. If it does turn out to be a success (or a failure), by all means let us know. I haven't seen anyone do this though.

l_Caxius_l
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jetaman on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Okay. I'll give it a try. I just thought maybe these edyrems are different from the ones we summon from the charm. Like with the Hellcat. As a monster it has aura that blocks all your skills but as a reanimate it doesn't have the aura.

jetaman
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by l_Caxius_l on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Hmmm...that is true. I'd definitely be interested in finding out, that's for sure. If they were indeed invincible as a reanimate....that could be quite the tank!

l_Caxius_l
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jetaman on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Imagine this with the combination of Sacrifices skill - that could be HUGE! Spam apprx 5 edyrems instantly. Great, huh?
Anyway all we need to find to try it is Fool's Gold with edryrem reanimate.  Very Happy 

jetaman
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by l_Caxius_l on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:54 pm

That shouldn't be too hard. For some reason I've had horrible luck when it comes to searching for something specific. Like when I farm with my Bowzon. All I was doing was looking for a T1-T2 magic Mask and it took me almost an HOUR just to have a single one drop. Any other time they would have been dropping left and right.

I think Marco can read my mind  Shocked 

l_Caxius_l
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jetaman on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:00 pm

yeah, I know the feeling.  Very Happy 

jetaman
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:05 pm

You are getting confused. you will reanimate as the A5 edyrems that roam the Worldstone keep, not the untargetable ones from the uberquest nor the ones from the Medallion you can summon.

Docs wrote:
Edyrem ELITE
Immune to: Magic.
Skills: Melee physical attack, casts Holy Armor on striking.
Comment: Said to be able of casting magic without reading the manual.
Strategy: Bah, if this is what Inarius was scared of then he sucked more than I imagined.
Their dual hit actually just deals the half of what would be a slightly decent attack, with double chance to miss. I’m not saying that they can’t kill you, if a pack of them locks a char with low defense, but actually they move quite slow and also have pretty avoidable attacks.
Summoners should simply zerg rush them, waiting until their shield drops. You can however speed things up dramatically by applying DoT on them, which will ignore their shield. They’re likely to proc it a lot, so it might take a while if you just let your minons do the job.
Melee characters are likely to cut them in pieces in no time. However, if they happen to turn invulnerable too often, you can just get away until the shield fades away and then striking when the’re vulnerable.
If you think all of the tactics you’ve read until now utterly suck... well... you try. Thinking of a way of fighting monsters tactically in a game where everyone dash-kills everything with rainbow AoE damage and without even looking at the mob’s name isn’t exactly easy.
Hence, Razz.

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by jetaman on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:09 pm

so that means, they won't hurt enemies in Toraja....  Crying or Very sad well anyway... the idea was good.

jetaman
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by l_Caxius_l on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Well that was an unfortunate turn of events Sad

l_Caxius_l
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next