Special box from griswold on Terror Difficulty (explaiuned with recipe information)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Special box from griswold on Terror Difficulty (explaiuned with recipe information)

Post by Fluxuations on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:14 pm

Ok so after finding the gift box in hatred and getting a few cool uniques i rushed to Terror hoping to get some more really cool stuff but instead i found a special box so i decided to farm them and check what it does with all the oils and here are the resultsSpecial box + oil of luck = oil of more luck. Which is just a oil of luck with 35% chance instead of 20Special box + oil of craft = 2 Random shrines. To use these refer to the Documentation on Cube recipes under Shrine CraftingSpecial box + oil of disjunction = a Lai rune Level 100 ( see documentation again)Special box + oil of absolution = a Random Sacred Set item (better than k3kba imo --- now watch all the evil zons rush out and farm all those set items)Special box + oil of renewal = 3 Arcane shards (equivalent to disenchanting 3 unique/set items)Special box + oil of enhancement = Signet of learning1-4 ( may get more only tested 10 box's)Hope this helps guys ---- please leave feedback and cookies ^.^

Last edited by Fluxuations on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fluxuations
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Special box from griswold on Terror Difficulty (explaiuned with recipe information)

Post by GregMXL on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Not better than K3K cause the box Set items only get one socket.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Special box from griswold on Terror Difficulty (explaiuned with recipe information)

Post by vadust on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Do not use yellow color because it is impossible to read...

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxuations on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:19 pm

to be fair even though they only have 1 socket its still a set item that could be used until you find better gear and instead of crafting insane gear ^^

Fluxuations
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:30 pm

Most of the stuff here is wrong, for example:
oil of craft = 2 random shrines??? I got one.
oil of disjunction = lai ruine?! It just gives a rune with rlvl 100, I got an "On" rune on my first time.
The set item is not random either (confirmed by marco) you can't get the whole set.
renewal = 3 arc shards? I may be wrong but I think it varies.

And I don't think that you can be sure that oil of more luck is 35% and not, say, 30%. Tbh its VERY hard to know if its 30 or 35, might need marco here to confirm or some crazy tester that can test on like ~100 of items

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:36 pm

@Fluxuations wrote:to be fair even though they only have 1 socket its still a set item that could be used until you find better gear and instead of crafting insane gear ^^
Yes, implemented for newbs tbh. Set items aren't that hard to find though. Also I think it's possible to get an apple instead of a set but I haven't seen one.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:42 pm

@GregMXL wrote:
@Fluxuations wrote:to be fair even though they only have 1 socket its still a set item that could be used until you find better gear and instead of crafting insane gear ^^
Yes, implemented for newbs tbh. Set items aren't that hard to find though. Also I think it's possible to get an apple instead of a set but I haven't seen one.

Yes, that's what I wanted to say, but didn't remember what was dropping beside the set. An apple!

@set items, some of them are raining like sh*t, but some of them are EXTREMELY hard to find. I've found full fire set twice (and some of them I found even 5 times) I found natasha chest, TONS of s/ss/sssu's before i've found lone wolf spirit mask Very Happy

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:44 pm

Yup the class specifics should be harder to find anyways.  Razz 

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:46 pm

@GregMXL wrote:Yup the class specifics should be harder to find anyways.  Razz 

its not only that
luck is a b'tch

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:50 pm

True but still...you'll probably find the entire Hunter set before a set spangenhelm drops.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum