Beliah...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beliah...

Post by Adryw on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Nothing much to say, he kick my ass all over the place, just what char would destroy him? im playing sin btw, any chance for a sin to kill him? he is my last heroic boss.... Hitting a Wall 

Adryw
Siren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliah...

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:30 pm

If you are talking about belial. 95% poison res and a tu naginata max ways with nice poison length reduction. Your gonna die a bunch of times but he has no regen so if you damage his life, keep going until he dies. Clear near the door and dark summon him. Don't try to clear the level because body recovery will be difficult without good kiting skills. I did it with tu's after I had to wipe for mxlu but it also took me like an hour with crap gear. Better gear would take less time obviously. Use crucify with nagi (or naked) and win.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:34 pm

if ur playing on realm is easy as hell
get 95% ress if want to make it easier
Tp at entrance
summon him behind river teleport over to entrance that way ratfinks wont annoy
than fight him die or not, depending on char im just killing him with mass fights he kills me but in the end im the winner yahahaah

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adryw on Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:39 pm

but what abt his summons? he summons them everytime he attack and later on they swarm the screen, ofc i cant kill them cause i cant take my corpse back, then i just died right when i enter the tp ....

Adryw
Siren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamioculcas on Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Just rejoin or use Jitan armor 100% on-death proc to clear?

Zamioculcas
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:56 pm

You can kill stuff with naked crucify assassin. Naked sin got a huge buff when perfect being became a hardpoint based skill. Leave a tp outside of the cave and like I said previously, fight him next to the entrance to the cave. You can have 63% avoid and well over 50k crucify damage completely naked of gear (not charms obviosly). Body recovery is a joke on assassin especially with blink.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0nw1nd on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:46 pm

I used to think Belial was ridiculous as well. Always wondered by Brother Laz listed him only as 'Tricky' difficulty when he seemed so impossible.

I've only played a sorc though and he's pretty simple with flamestrike. Summon him, jump in a TP if you wish, run back down, keep inching toward his location casting elementals and as soon as he teleports on them, just hold down flamestrike.. keep using moons to keep your life up and as soon as his fire immunity drops, he bursts into flames immediately.

But yeah, he doesn't always drop the immunity in time, so try to go back to town repeat. Not sure about a sin though, haha.. I know this wasn't that helpful. Cool boss though.

Clap Clap

Drag0nw1nd
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:53 pm

@Drag0nw1nd wrote:I used to think Belial was ridiculous as well. Always wondered by Brother Laz listed him only as 'Tricky' difficulty when he seemed so impossible.

I've only played a sorc though and he's pretty simple with flamestrike. Summon him, jump in a TP if you wish, run back down, keep inching toward his location casting elementals and as soon as he teleports on them, just hold down flamestrike.. keep using moons to keep your life up and as soon as his fire immunity drops, he bursts into flames immediately.

But yeah, he doesn't always drop the immunity in time, so try to go back to town repeat. Not sure about a sin though, haha.. I know this wasn't that helpful. Cool boss though.

Clap Clap

guess hes listed as tricky in comparison to other heroics due to lowest life of heroics
btw killing him with sorc is cake, bit harder with sin^^

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:55 pm

just list what chars you have and i will list many methods to kill belial without dying and killing so fast with cheap gear. that uber is still not that easy as its labelled 'tricky'. if you ask me ill always pick psn caster chars to farm this uber and cowking.. as long as they drop psn res they will die easy. bowson with spellbind + barrage, sin with bs or ww, javason with hellrain + spellbind + fairy ring, labrys barb, xbow necro with rc + bane, uh melee paladin(prob best), elemental druid with mythal and any caster skill and acids, cold sorc with summons and abyss or thunderstone or flamestrike or any psn smaxd skills etc.

if you have uh melee paladin, taqiyya and holy melee chest(flamestrike on attack proc), uh melee set belt + boots another flamestrike proc and maxd blood thorns, tainted and blessed life, eagle stance on from pally helm and vindicate curse on belial summons.. you can farm 30-40 belials in 30 min if you are lucky to summon him.. he dies under 5 sec with these setups + half charms in your inv.. as you see its so so cheap setup to farm this boss.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:03 pm

question to stoya somehow

Taqiyya or Balefire proc?
are they better in different situations or one better in total

Str0b3l
The Butcher