Minigames

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Minigames

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Please change these. Crowned and mirror mirror are luck based and make me want to bash my computer screen. Countess is fine. I suggest instead of deleting, change how it works. Add a condition in which it increases the chance for the auras to spawn. Some other challenge for each mini game maybe. Crowned is annoyingly tp cheesed and mirror mirror use summons and hoping you don't kill Baal while waiting for the aura. This is not a challenge its just pointless grinding. They give an awesome and necessary reward for completion but they almost make me want to twink class charms on new characters. Everything else related to the class charm is fun but these two are not.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Minigames

Post by Hoy2world on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Haha,I feel the same way with u ,I havent finished "Mirror Mirror" yet.Ba'al died too fast on Terror (too many procs when I kill those minions).

Hoy2world
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Exactly. You have to stand around waiting for him to summon shardspawns while trying not to accidently kill him. Used to be you could use dark summon to cheese this but Marco boss is what is summoned now.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:21 pm

so your guys problem is u cant cheese a part of the game anymore??
and only because its not cheeseable you want it to be changed for everybody

good idea

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:25 pm

well tbh, i was never fan of those minigames but in the end RNG is huge part of this game and we all know that 'RNG is a biatch' Very Happy

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:31 pm

@ Strob3l No you misunderstand. I only brought up the cheese to explain the way people used to say fuck you to the RNG. My point is, town -> tp -> town -> tp for crowned is rediculously stupid and baal quest requires you to farm terror baal an unknown amount of times over and over. Not because it's hard, but because the RNG doesn't like you. Sometimes crowned takes me an hour of tp abuse just to get the stupid aura. The minigames are just time wasting farming with no real difficulty in either. At least witch queen takes a little bit of tactics and can be done in one try.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:39 pm

@Str0b3l wrote:so your guys problem is u cant cheese a part of the game anymore??
and only because its not cheeseable you want it to be changed for everybody

good idea
You got it backwards, he's saying it is cheesable right now.
And even without cheese both of those are pretty lame.

Witch minigame is much better, sneaking around in tower moving invulnerable witches around with summons and dodging instakills. Has a nice atmosphere to it, doesn't take too long, and if you screw up you can still die.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:41 pm

I don't have problem with mirror mirror even if it can be a bitch sometimes, but "Crowned" left me with bad memories.

And I do love witch queen, for that ^ reason Smile

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Crowned on one of my new characters is the reason for this thread. I spent 100 tps and didn't get the aura so now I'm QQ on forums for a problem I have had with the minigames since they were created. Laz would say idc stfu noob to me but hopefully Marco feels the same way I do about them.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterRiven on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:17 pm

Well I have been leaving and rejoining games to do crowned because I didn't realize TP made a difference. Which explains why I would find the witch with the aura, tp to town to drop my gold on the ground (so it doesnt poof when I die 18 times trying to get in aura range) and come back to highlands just to have the aura gone and wonder wtf was going on.

MasterRiven
Corruptor Warlock

TGBest 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum