Hardcore

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hardcore

Post by zaphodbrx on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:42 am

Hi there. I finished one Conqueror character - sorceress ( Terror complete, lvl 120 ) a week back, and now I'm levelling another hardcore character - paladin ( lvl 40 now ). Also I finished the Butcher uberquest. So far, I'm really liking it. I think I will be playing mostly HC now.

What I'm wondering is how far have people gone in hardcore destruction ubers. I know from playing in SC that it is astonishingly easy for ubers to kill you. Who has completed, like HC Astrogha? HC Laz?

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hardcore

Post by mahitovec on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:59 am

no1,gl doing it

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:02 am

there are people than can possibly do such hard ubers like that
but no matter what you do such ubers are never save no matter how good you are

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am

i got all charms except laz in omega 005 hc ladder with uh pally. astro is not so damn hard with uh caster due to mflay ridic(2-4screen) range just to risky but who cares its hc.. respecd holy melee with bear stance shield for dunc which my fr assist me with some tp's... ureh was joke also qt is just lol factor, bremmtown is always easy with uh melee.
but in the end i died at laz after 2weeks i guess. i was not experienced player that times id do laz easy if i play like these days cause he wasnt got ridic avoid and used to die after 3-5 prufy hit.
in the end, hc is really so so funny thing, die and lose char? who cares thats what makes hc funny and exciting

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:12 am

"Back in the day", I recall a number of players beating the majority of uberlevels untwinked in HC. Hard to say who was doing it "legit", but there were pics as proof.

I myself don't enjoy HC, but if you do, go at it. Just play carefully and you can definitely do some uberquesting.

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:22 am

@Borgin wrote:"Back in the day", I recall a number of players beating the majority of uberlevels untwinked in HC. Hard to say who was doing it "legit", but there were pics as proof.

I myself don't enjoy HC, but if you do, go at it. Just play carefully and you can definitely do some uberquesting.

OMG

Its Borgin!

Welcome! (Its funny that your forum post rank is 'Returned', since you dont post much)

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:51 pm

@mahitovec wrote:no1,gl doing it

hear this guy. he actually plays HC, don't listen to the posers *COUGH*stoya*COUGH*

sry stoya but I livestreamed with you twice in HC and you didn't get past level 30 in any of both...

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:54 pm

hopefully i get 21th century in about a month, if there will be no more twitches than im gonna kill everybody

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:17 pm

@marco: why would i lie about it Very Happy
well we were playing 8 people in last game under heaviest lag i saw in my life.. you know my pc nothing i can do, i was playing like zombie from the start due to lag.. i know you like throwing shit on me i am getting used to it and dont care at all Smile peace, people like us this way i guess, if we both say 1 is 1 people will shock that day i am sure Razz

btw whats the point of 'farming k3k with summoner barb forever' in hc or a char play in full safe ubers with gay setup? without attempting any other ubers etc. median is not having imba lag spikes dsync issues if you soloing game and okish connection + pc.. the problem is instagibs of many skills/spells but still hc is a lot better than sc for more players.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:27 pm

@stoya wrote:@marco: why would i lie about it Very Happy
well we were playing 8 people in last game under heaviest lag i saw in my life.. you know my pc nothing i can do, i was playing like zombie from the start due to lag.. i know you like throwing shit on me i am getting used to it and dont care at all :)peace, people like us this way i guess, if we both say 1 is 1 people will shock that day i am sure Razz

i'm not throwing shit at you I'm just telling the truth.

this is the deal: some people actually take your posts seriously (DONT ASK WHY... I guess IQ<50). And you confuse them. Saying astro/ureh/laz easy in HC when you have no proof you did them (other than random trashtalk) is just BS. Okay ureh isn't impossible (i did it with dragonpala this ladder), but astro is ridiculous. He can randomly teleport at your face and melt you in one hit. Laz is off the discussion. Really, even "trying" it is dumb as fuck. Some people actually look for advice in such kind of threads not some random guy boosting his ego and looking like an idiot - just friendly suggestion

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum