Constant Unhandled Exceptions (please help me).

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Constant Unhandled Exceptions (please help me).

Post by PotPie on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Alright so I have been playing D2 since it came out and have came across Unhandled Exception errors many times before, but never like this.

I have been playing my Amazon on TSW since the launch of the new ladder (well off and on). I just made it to Act V on Hatred and got to Worldstone Keep Level 2 when all of the sudden, the error pops up. I rejoin the game in an attempt to salvage the map, error. Try it once again, error. Redownloaded Diablo II, Expansion, and Median, made a new game, got to the stairs on Worldstone Keep Level 1, click them, error. The first game it happened every time I made it onto Level Two, then the game would stop loading the map (you journey a bit away from yourself and you see only black areas after a few seconds). After that would start happening, the error would show up. The second game it happened as soon as I clicked on the stairs. Reinstalls of everything (used Battle.Net to download the game each time so I know it isn't an error with the game itself.. at least I don't think so). The only issue could be either the patch or TSW. Can someone please figure out what's going on? On the last patch I could go to any spot in the game, so that's why I think it may be an issue with the patch (only real difference since last time I played through). It could also be TSW because I played offline before, now I play on there. It has also been excessively laggy at some points so I don't rule it out as the cause of the error either. Anyways, thanks to whomever can figure this out.

-PotPie.

PotPie
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constant Unhandled Exceptions (please help me).

Post by kambala on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:35 am

make sure you're using the latest patch XIII (read the text on the starting statue)

kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by PotPie on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:34 am

I used the patch that I downloaded the day it came out. I am 90% sure it is XIII because I have Sun Strike, except..

The Statue still says XII. I am confused.

Last edited by PotPie on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because my computer is stupid.)

PotPie
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:14 am

test this :

"Starting statue no longer requires a potion to be cubed."

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 am

@PotPie wrote:The Statue still says XII. I am confused.

That's because you don't have XIII  Rolling Eyes You said yourself you downloaded it the day it was released. A fix patch was released about two days later (XIII)
Fix: re-download

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PotPie on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:26 am

I ended up downloading the fix patch and now it seems to be working. I didn't even know there was a fix patch lmao, but thanks to everyone who helped Very Happy now to level to 120 as quickly as possible Razz

PotPie
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum