many questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

many questions

Post by Guavaismyusername on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:51 am

hi i have a lot of weird questions to ask, if i could get in contact with someone or something or ill just post here too Razz

i use to play median mod a while back but i stop and get bore so i come back to play it now.

i see that a lot of thing have change like d2maniac was server when i play but now it is sinwar? what is ultimative and such?

Guavaismyusername
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: many questions

Post by Wulf on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:04 am

Post your questions here if you have more.

Ultimative is a Median expansion made by Marco after brother laz left; more items, more ubers, balance changes, overall just more and better content. That's what everyone plays nowadays. As of this post, the latest Ultimative version is XIII, available at the top of your screen.

The Sin War is online play just like you would play on battle.net. You log in with your account name and password, start a character and play. Other games will be publicly visible and you may trade or play with other players. There is a TSW section on these forums if you're interested in participating. It only requires you to download a gateway for you to connect to it and you'll be good to go.

Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:34 am

http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/

running through once should answer aloit questions what is left as here in this thread

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:32 pm

There is a dedicated realm thread in the above link. All the answers are there. Locked.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum