Devil's Rite Aura Display?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Devil's Rite Aura Display?

Post by bodiforddiva on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:28 am

Hi All,

Thanks in advance for the help.

Was wondering if the Sorceress' Familiar's Devil's Rite Aura (geez that a lot of possessives) is displayed anywhere?  I don't see any of the + Cast Rate, + Energy or + Skill bonuses registered anywhere on either the skills page or the character info page.  Am I looking in the right place or is there some trick to seeing the bonuses from the aura?

My READ ME files says V7...so I assume I am running Ultimative v7 (just got back into the Median after a long break due to work).  

Thanks!!

bodiforddiva
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Devil's Rite Aura Display?

Post by archon256 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:08 am

Dunno about v7, but in the latest version the skill clearly says how much bonus the aura provides.

24 hard points (slvl 48)
Devil's Rite Aura: To Cast Rate: 15 percent
Devil's Rite Aura: To Energy: 25 percent
Devil's Rite Aura: 7 to all skill levels

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiforddiva on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Thanks for the reply.  I do see the description of the aura on the skills page and when I hover over the skill when hotkey'd but I am not seeing any of the actual benefits from the aura (mana/energy is not showing an increase, no FCR, and no added damage due to +Skills after I summon the familiar(s)).  Do the aura effects not register on the character page, but internally the effects are added?

Do I make sense?  Maybe I am rambling...What I am trying to see is the effects the aura is supposed to give me once the familiar is summoned...but there is no change to any of my skills, energy, or cast rate.

Thanks again!!

bodiforddiva
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiforddiva on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Ah, I figured it out.  I was looking at the stats in town where the aura is apparently disabled...looks as if the aura only registers once you leave town and go adventuring.  I thought I had checked this before, but perhaps not or perhaps I was not far enough past the gate.  I also downloaded the newest patch last night so maybe that also helped.

Thanks again!

bodiforddiva
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum