[Question] About Sacred rings and amulets rarity.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Question] About Sacred rings and amulets rarity.

Post by NeedleMan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Hi everybody, I hope the forum rules allow me to create this topic. I've been joining the Median forum since Median 2008 until now, however, this new forum certainly looks "strange" to me Smile.

Let's get straight to the point. I am wondering about the high level unique rings/amulets (or the Sacred ones), They appear in the unique item list in the Ultimative Documetation but....why do I feel like they don't exist in the game?

I know the only appear in high level uber level like Duncraig, Faunztinville, etc... but I have been farming for hours, day after day for something like "Bead of the snake queen, Der nebering, Orc Torque Torc ring, etc... and they just never appear. I go to Faunztinville and pick up every unique rings/amulet and I got things like earth rouser, ripstar,...just some regular unique rings/amulet.

Please help me, do you guys know any way on how to get those rings/amulet. From the first versions of MXL to Ultimative, BotsQ, Orc Torque or even Der nebering, they just never came to me, the best one I have is Lamen of the Archishop. I'm pretty disappointed. Also, I'm not much of a item trader in the old forums.

Please help me if you can, thank you very much!

NeedleMan
Fallen One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question] About Sacred rings and amulets rarity.

Post by GregMXL on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Well the rarity on that jewelry is high. You can turn up to higher /players setting forcing monsters to drop more items or use a lot of magic find but these items are supposed to be hard to find. I have never found a Beads or Adrenaline Rush in single player but I found two Adrenaline rush rings last ladder. Just luck I guess. Trade forum is here for a reason . You have the option of taking advantage of it. There's a lot of nice people here who probably wouldn't need anything much in return.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:02 pm

they can drop only in uber areas, thought they could drop all over in destruction

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:08 pm

They drop from time to time. I have few amulets and rings from sacred list. Got them in random places - no dedicated farming in the spots where they can drop more.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum