Astrogha -Which build you kill him with?

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Astrogha -Which build you kill him with?

Post by RollsRoyce on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:18 pm

This is a thread im creating just because im curious on the results.

So plz leave a post which builds you usally kill or ever killed him ( best if you add gear // tactics). If you want youc an rate the difficulty to kill him for that specific build.

I will sum up all the results on the first post:

Which Build to kill himdifficulty rating x/10
Unholy Caster - using Avalanche
Thunderstone Sorceress3
Flamestrike Sorceress5
Naginata Sin2
BUILD
BUILD
Strategies:

• Paladin-Unholy Caster using Avalanche

• @Zamioculcas wrote:Unholy melee: Gear check swap out and using superbeast, craft like 3 pieces of cold -200 res/spell dmg, craft staff with avalanche, astro = dead in about 2-5min depending on shield drop rate. It's a very safe build that clears/freezes darklings and penetrates walls.

• Sorceress Thunderstone

• @Rob Lucci wrote:I use to kill Astro with a light/cold sorc based on thunderstone as boss killer. If you want to make a pure Astro killer, a (cheap) buid could be as follows:

Skills:

Supermax thunderstone, warp armor and wichtblood.
      20 points in familiar.
      25 points in snow queen
      1 point in ice elementals, our bodyguards

Gear:
      Lightning set, black dwarf amulet, crafted/blessed belt with %LSD/-%LER, 2xrare rings (+1 all skills, +%LSD, -%LER)
      On switch: 1) shamanka (bloodlust); 2) SSSU sacred globe (gift of the wild)+SU small shield (+buff duration)

-200%LER is a must.

With this and most of charms you can reach 83k max. lightning damage easy, I don´t remember the exact number because i do not play for some months.

Strategy is simple: summon Astro, go away some yards and spam like a mad ice elementals in the area where darklings are. These will have insane deffense and avoid from warp armor and will tank darklings, you will be quite protected even if some statue is destroyed. Then only spam thunderstone to Astro and with a little bit of luck he will die with one shot. Sometimes you will kill him just 2-3 seconds after summoned. If you see that one darkling is coming to you, just spam an ice elemental to protect you. If some statues are destroyed, doesn´t matter, keep shoting thunderstone. This method works nice for me and I can kill even two Astro at the same time if you are lucky.

Difficulty: 2/10

• Flamestrike Sorceress

• @Traprat wrote:Flamestrike Sorc. Max Flamestrike,  Snow Queen, WItchblood and Living Flame. Rest in Familiar.

Items: Honorific Gloves -30% fire resi, +30% fire dmg.

Boots + Belt honorific too.
      Armor:  rare sorc armor with 2-4 sorc skills, 40-50 fire spell dmg and - fire resi.
      Circlet: yellow one with fire spell dmg and 2-3 Skills.
      Staff - most important. Yellow one ilvl 99 with 10+ Sorc Skills, at least 80% + spell dmg and -50 resis. Just use oil of renewal till u got some decent rares.

Strategy? Summon her, flamestrike on her head till she cries.
      Difficulty - 1- 5 depends on ur knowledge.

• Naginata-Sin
    • @Dmitriy Of wrote:TFS assassin. Difficult 2/10. All gear may be crafted with Fascinate shrine for %fsd/-150-200% enemy fire res. With lucky res drop and Cataclysm proc(from crafted naginata) die in 1-2hit. Although any assassin can kill astro with thunderfury from MNX charm and decent melee equip.

• Melee Necro

Last edited by RollsRoyce on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 6 times in total

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrogha -Which build you kill him with?

Post by Str0b3l on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:25 pm

Crossbow Necro - Gear doesnt matter Difficulty 10/10 impossible

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamioculcas on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Unholy melee: Gear check swap out and using superbeast (smax), craft like 3 pieces of cold -200 res/spell dmg, craft staff with avalanche, astro = dead in about 2-5min depending on shield drop rate. It's a very safe build that clears/freezes darklings and penetrates walls.  Diff: 1/10

Last edited by Zamioculcas on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 4 times in total

Zamioculcas
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:28 pm

so you are using unholy caster with avalanche ? i will only call it melee if you attack her with your weapon

@ Strobel offtopic in the first post Sad

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamioculcas on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:30 pm

@RollsRoyce wrote:so you are using unholy caster with avalanche ? i will only call it melee if you attack her with your weapon

@ Strobel offtopic in the first post Sad

My main build is melee. I just swap out gear as a temporary caster.

Zamioculcas
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:31 pm

good but i will nevertheless list that as a caster build to not fake anything, wanna give a diff rating as well Smile ??

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istaryu on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Ele druid, anyone?...

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:48 pm

since you are the first one give more details ....i didnt write down all i know because i want to collect that info.

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Don't instakill Astrogha Mindflay being UHC? In general any caster will do the job..
1 friend kill Astrogha in few mins with Abyss sorc... 1 sucess abyss=instagived Astrogha... Lastly, time ago I've seen a Lion King barbarian using Yaggai's Safaris with AH oskill... same thing: 1 hit ko with sucesslly drop shield, despiting being melée...

Astrogha can be killed in melée. You need keep distance, wait a few moments (for he don't cast statues) run with WS/Rapture, hit him in melée and run away again...If you do it vey fast, he don't cast any thing, only uses his teleport, or the frozen orb don't touch your char...

Last edited by MUS01 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:53 pm

its possible if you hit her multiple times during res drop, i never had a 1 shot ( which menas only 1 mindflay but who cares at 4fpa...)

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum