Short Questions Thread

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by tencanek on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:19 pm

@LovelyHeart wrote:is 255k unbuffed damage for a bowzon at lv112 ok or should I try and find some damage increasing items?

Yes, its very poor choice taking curare as uberskill for bowzon instead of paragon.

tencanek
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:36 pm

You can only use the unique creation recipe on jewelry. They don't have tiers.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~CopyKat~ on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:47 pm

Which is the laziest character to play?
This game broke my mouse. Period.

~CopyKat~
Stygian Watcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:02 pm

laziest char is what 80% of tsw players play, its he rush me and tcow me char

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~CopyKat~ on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:16 pm

@Str0b3l wrote:laziest char is what 80% of tsw players play, its he rush me and tcow me char

What? I no understand u..  Embarassed 
Nah, its just that i wanna try something lazy instead of resummoning a bunch of crap or skill switching and prebuffing every 5 or so seconds.
Got anything apart from Fotress Barb, Totemancer and Unholy Caster?

~CopyKat~
Stygian Watcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyHeart on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:20 pm

The reasoning for me choosing curare instead of paragon is because I don't have gems in my gear I have runes and jewels so it wouldn't apply to me at all. And also the damage difference was 55k without curare and 255k with it. My character is very much playable and if played smart very survivable too. I can get a larger life pool from other items as well, seeing that I don't have any SUs or all of my charms and trophys I don't see 4.8k hp all to bad. I believe my Defense is at 28k and my resists are now 325%+ 20% CB & 40% Open Wounds 48% LS. I'm just still a squishy little jellybean Very Happy  Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing 

LovelyHeart
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:32 pm

@~CopyKat~ wrote:
@Str0b3l wrote:laziest char is what 80% of tsw players play, its he rush me and tcow me char

Nah, its just that i wanna try something lazy instead of resummoning a bunch of crap or skill switching and prebuffing every 5 or so seconds.

Traprat, im just talking about people on tsw are not enjoying full game they let others do total work

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:34 pm

@~CopyKat~ wrote:

You've already named sme of the laziest chars in the game (except UHC, I don't understand why you named him). Maybe Sumoner necro(wait, you shoud permacast Black Mass and resumon... however with minions with 60% avoid that last part is a bit broken...) Have you tried Sumoner barb? I've rewrite an olod guide, "The 30 pala barbarian", is an sumoner barb using defender spirits with SS and WS.. Basically you cast your crew, SW on an enemy with SS on, wait 1 retaliate, switch to WS, and your minions will do all job... Or you can with WS maxed and simply wait your minions clean your the screen.. Rememer craft a barbarian helm with KS for deal with physical inmunes mobs...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~CopyKat~ on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:42 pm

@LovelyHeart wrote:The reasoning for me choosing curare instead of paragon is because I don't have gems in my gear I have runes and jewels so it wouldn't apply to me at all. And also the damage difference was 55k without curare and 255k with it. My character is very much playable and if played smart very survivable too. I can get a larger life pool from other items as well, seeing that I don't have any SUs or all of my charms and trophys I don't see 4.8k hp all to bad. I believe my Defense is at 28k and my resists are now 325%+ 20% CB & 40% Open Wounds 48% LS. I'm just still a squishy little jellybean Very Happy Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing 

Im not very experienced with a bowzon but most of them would spec estatic frenzy + any kind of rainbow which would deal the large majority of dmg even before curare has taken effect, making curare dps very low if not the lowest. Curare would be better if you can hold out longer.
I dont think 28k def is very high but 4.8k hp is kinda low, thats like 2-3 shot death? Paragon would probably remedy that and make your 55k dps more consistent compared to that risky 255k (which takes into account the total curare poison dmg actually)

~CopyKat~
Stygian Watcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:56 pm

28k in defense is nothing. Dman, even 350k is a low quantity. With that amunt of defense, you will do a lot better sing EF... using the DMDDDG(dead monsters don't deal damage) strategy... Also, 4500 HP mean 1 shoted char... even my barb with 15k is 2 shoted in Duncraig for melee hits, in Vizjun Lazer hits,etc...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum