Short Questions Thread

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by wow123400 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:52 am

@Vladnow wrote:
@Vladnow wrote:20% Ctc lvl 11 Lorenado on Attack is supposed to appear on crafted gloves, I've used about ~50 abanndoned shrines and haven't seen it yet. Require iLvl is "8 to 50", I'm using iLvl 50 Gauntlets. Am I just unlucky so far? Do I need to lower it 1 level somehow? Does that proc still exist?

Just bumping this up to see if anybody knows if the Lorenado proc still is possible to obtain!

You are just unlucky,I got it in low lvl many times in current patch,what kind of proc do you get?Stormblast?That's kinda better don't you think?

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladnow on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:18 am

@wow123400 wrote:
@Vladnow wrote:
@Vladnow wrote:20% Ctc lvl 11 Lorenado on Attack is supposed to appear on crafted gloves, I've used about ~50 abanndoned shrines and haven't seen it yet. Require iLvl is "8 to 50", I'm using iLvl 50 Gauntlets. Am I just unlucky so far? Do I need to lower it 1 level somehow? Does that proc still exist?

Just bumping this up to see if anybody knows if the Lorenado proc still is possible to obtain!

You are just unlucky,I got it in low lvl many times in current patch,what kind of proc do you get?Stormblast?That's kinda better don't you think?

Yeah, I've seen Stormblast appear like a hundred times. Stormblast only works on melee though(lorenado might only work on melee too...but I can't check that in the docs, if it is, this is all pointless!). I have used...MANY shrines, it's not unlucky at this point. Either my ilvl 50 gauntlets(via the dragon, plugy tells me they are ilvl 50) aren't working...or...i dunno.

Vladnow
Quill Bear

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveras on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:14 am

There some place to report errors in the documentation? Documentation & Help subforum?

The docs still refer to cubing with an apple (that Volrath is also supposed to drop). However, after some trial and error I learned that you need to cube with a [chipped?] gem to succeed the challenge. I spent some time farming for an apple (since the vendor sells them for 140k) and a couple kills of him before I clued in that maybe, since he doesn't drop the apple mentioned but does guarantee the crystal and gem, it's the gem it needs to be cubed with.

Niveras
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusjuice on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:17 am

@Niveras wrote:There some place to report errors in the documentation? Documentation & Help subforum?

The docs still refer to cubing with an apple (that Volrath is also supposed to drop). However, after some trial and error I learned that you need to cube with a [chipped?] gem to succeed the challenge. I spent some time farming for an apple (since the vendor sells them for 140k) and a couple kills of him before I clued in that maybe, since he doesn't drop the apple mentioned but does guarantee the crystal and gem, it's the gem it needs to be cubed with.

ok, since your new thats excusable but...... please look at some of marco topics he makes that mark the release of versions, so you can see game changelogs in future, because in the new "X" edition he intends to make many noticeable changes.....

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:20 am

@Vladnow wrote:Stormblast only works on melee though(lorenado might only work on melee too...but I can't check that in the docs, if it is, this is all pointless!).
I have bad news for you. All "on attack" procs only work when you swing a melee weapon and successfully hit something with it (The proc should basically be renamed "on melee hit").

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusjuice on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:23 am

@archon256 wrote:
@Vladnow wrote:Stormblast only works on melee though(lorenado might only work on melee too...but I can't check that in the docs, if it is, this is all pointless!).
I have bad news for you. All "on attack" procs only work when you swing a melee weapon and successfully hit something with it (The proc should basically be renamed "on melee hit").

not true, if its melee skill that causes a spell type effect and that hits, that also counts... like retailate or parasite. but for a caster? stick to "when attack/take damage" and "on kill"

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:29 am

@jesusjuice wrote:
not true, if its melee skill that causes a spell type effect and that hits, that also counts... like retailate or parasite. but for a caster? stick to "when attack/take damage" and "on kill"
Good point! But "on hit with melee skill" is rather cumbersome and "on melee hit" is closer to the truth than "on attack".

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:31 am

@jesusjuice If your talking about the stat page that is colored and shows everything on one screen, it's not from plugY but the medianxl utility. If this is what you mean, do a search on this forums and you will find it. Not for multiplayer use though.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladnow on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:10 am

@archon256 wrote:

I see. So "On Striking"(TU chainmail, locust hive quiver, etc, etc) work with Wyrmshot, but "On Attack" wouldn't?

Guess it's possible the docs just don't say "On Melee Attack" for lorenado, it doesn't say that for stormblast. Stormblast is "On Melee Attack" in game, but "On Attack" in the docs.

This game is complicated sometimes!

ALSO. Necrobots are so strong, can't finish my black road challenge and i've been 120 for a few days now. Sad

Vladnow
Quill Bear

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:12 am

Physical Damage resistance or %dr will make necrobots a joke Very Happy

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down