Short Questions Thread

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Str0b3l on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:21 am

ladder is Bnet Period, Ladder will be resettet every some months like when new big patch is released

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wizinjsh on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:37 am

@Str0b3l wrote:ladder is Bnet Period, Ladder will be resettet every some months like when new big patch is released

Heh.... I really don`t know what was/is happening on bnet also.

I bough my d2 when i had my 166 mmx(ping like 100000000) :Dyears gone by and computers improved, older now. So i just tried this and i want to know what it is? Why should i join and so on? Is there a BIG description about what it is?

Everybody starts from zero and tries to do something? Together? Separately? Just can`t figure that out...

p.s. big fan of original LOD. waited a long time to get D3, but it didn`t gave the opportunity to play single player, so even haven`t tried Sad

wizinjsh
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:52 am

@Wulf wrote:
@gg2 wrote:
@Wulf wrote:I have a question regarding a Luck Trial project for a runeword.

Say I roll a 60% ed base white, then apply 9x %ed MO's (making it req lvl 120), making it +330% ed base, would I be able to then apply the 350% ed from the runeword and after all that's done, THEN apply the oil of luck for an additional 60%, or it will only give me +20% since base %ed can only be 350%?

It won't go more than 350 so do the recipe (oil of greater luck*) then use 15%ed until 350
oil of greater luck? you mean oil of luck?

Special box(Terror griswold) + oil of luck --> oil of greater luck (or something similar) wich gives up to 80% ed instead of 40. It has lower chance to succeed but since u got the luck trial, it won't fail.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:14 am

What is a good single target skill for unholy caster paladin? E.g oskills/etc. Mindflay is okay but not really good enough, I'm looking for something like flamestrike/thunderstone of sorceress. I'm finding it hard to take out those totems in K3KBA..

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:16 am

@togbad wrote:
@archon256 wrote:Make a new character and look at the statue in your inventory. That'll tell you what version you're using.

All the MOs you can buy from the vendor are available at the start of the game, you don't need to be in any particular act or difficulty.

Strange things happen. Statue tell me Median XL 2012 V004, download means v005 as mark^^

Questions: 1. Can i upgrade (link please^^) to V005 or higher and use the char with gear (inclusive plugy-stash) or do i have bad luck?
               2. I only play SP-offline. which version should work best for me (and where can i find the whole documentation for this)?

Skeleton reanimate MO is in ultimative. You are playing classic..

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:36 am

@zaphodbrx wrote:What is a good single target skill for unholy caster paladin? E.g oskills/etc. Mindflay is okay but not really good enough, I'm looking for something like flamestrike/thunderstone of sorceress. I'm finding it hard to take out those totems in K3KBA..
mindflay in SB form take down those totem in 3s.

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:39 am

@chickenfeeder wrote:question about wychwind: I've not see it stun, it just leave a flame field that hurt monster stepped in. was it fixed or it's always been like that? Or the stun time is too short? Anyway the dmg effect is awesome.
no one answer me? :sad:

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:15 am

I don't think it's meant to stun

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wizinjsh on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 am

i was reading a post few hours ago about un-interesting/(nobody can)/(ouh that`s reduced, ohhh thats reduced,somehow lost) builds

e: it just had that english specific word which i can`t write in search

wizinjsh
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:59 am

http://www.medianxl.com/t4445-which-builds-seem-non-existent-why-do-you-think-so

The word non-existent roughly means "is not there"/"is not present anywhere"

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum