found it Ssu reflex, looks awsome

IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Farming characters.

Post by Sexen on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:35 pm

SSU Reflex bow. 25% arrow on striking and 50% shower of rocks when you kill an enemy. Has some pretty decent other modifiers but the procs are impossible to beat in my opinion.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:57 pm

ye looks good ^

IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulf on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:06 am

@Sexen wrote:Chasmstriker is the best.

A mid-high roll of a dear esther bow is impossible to beat. chasm is good but its top'd by luck trial'd Auhe rw. The shower of rocks proc isnt rly relevant in fautz since everything melts except the necrobots which are phys immune. high Arrow ctc or high raindbow dmg is probably your best bet.

Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:10 am

Oh I thought we were talking about sewers a3. Anyways guess what shower of rocks does? Physical/Magic damage (necrobots are not immune to this). Plus @ 50% you are guaranteed screenwide debuff.

Dear Esther gives a lot of defensive stats.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulf on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:05 am

@Sexen wrote:Oh I thought we were talking about sewers a3. Anyways guess what shower of rocks does? Physical/Magic damage (necrobots are not immune to this). Plus @ 50% you are guaranteed screenwide debuff.

Dear Esther gives a lot of defensive stats.

well in sewers stuff dies so fast that your ctc arrow or any other type of proc wont even have time to reach them. auhe bow would be optimal for sewers.

i wasnt aware that shower of rocks did 50% magical, but even so, that wont top an additional 25% ctc arrow on STRIKING,which is reaching targets much faster than SoR and still proc even if there are no mobs around the necromobs to make SoR rain on them. it also makes your initial room clear faster since you dont need something to die, then wait the 1 second delay for SoR, and then wait another delay for the DoT to fully do its dmg.

if you put both bows side by side, dear esther beats chasm in dmg, in defensive stats and in sustain. perhaps even arguably with procs too depending on the area, but again, stuff dies so fast in farming spots that shower of rocks doesnt even touch them. its also very tedious to have a specific bow depending on your farming spot, so my advice would be to just use dear esther bow in every place (including late game ubers) since it makes you not die as well as being good for farming, while chasm is only good at killing things that dont fight back. LoK, dr% and slow% is nothing to scoff at, even in fautz.

sexen dont get me wrong im not saying chasm is bad, its probably a top 3 bow for bowzon and its easier to find, im just saying that from my experience, nothing will best a mid-high roll dear esther, even if SoR does 50% phys / 50% mag.

Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:23 am

I have a sewers char now, bow dudud mr painless. metal head ect, cleaning within minues,

but now back to fautz chars!
this what am making next

IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:40 am

@wulf I haven't used a dear esther yet but you make some very strong points. Only thing is SoR spawns in pretty large aoe at the skill level on the bow so monsters don't have to be right next to monsters. Rest of your arguments seem pretty solid.

What was your old forum name? Your obviously a veteran talking about aerial crisis and knowing the game very well.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:04 am

wait wait Very Happy

sexen dont let you fool yourself that easy:

A good Dear esther roll has abotu same displayed dmg as chasmstriker, HOWEVER chasm gets 1.5 times the dexterity bonus as ewd% which means you have already way higher dmg ! Also chasm grants very cool STR and DEX, so i would vote for Chasm as well if those 2 are what i can choose from

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:18 pm

I haven't used most of the new sssu's and I already had a big argument yesterday so I figured he might be right. Chasm has always been my go-to bow for end game farming. The amount of SoR is just crazy. Thanks for the information Rolls Very Happy

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum