[v6d] Tantrumsin [WIP]

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] Tantrumsin [WIP]

Post by vadust on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:42 pm

He use blink for teleport and maxed blink can give ~1 sec spell timer also point of blink is to STUN so random teleports could kill him instantly in some bad moments Smile .

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rubypinkfiend on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:07 pm

@Arc_Razer wrote:Ort rune in any bow will also give tantrum o skill, may be uesful early game.

Sorry missed that... Embarassed

Not only early game ^__^

rubypinkfiend
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 pm

i use teleport on struck or when take dmg orbs or items in Ureh and Bremmtown...

in ureh -> endless loop belt for +frw fhr and %15 ctc tele when take dmg combination of %30 teleport when struk, after i activate beacon(from sssu brandistock) , rapture from adrenaline ring(or double adrenaline for %400 sr buff duration) or ghal rw nagi. i farm ureh with tantrum bow eyes closed indeed... %95 psn res and thing that i wrote make ureh real joke for tantrumsin...

in bremmtown -> again endless loop belt + and ctc tele when struck item... i tele all over map and just spam tantrum... over %80 LL keep me alive forever there and reaching dragon never took over 1 min.. or just edless loop belt is enough for it indeed....

before writing this guide i pretty check all combinations that i can use for this char. people who know me better, knows that i am pretty maniac about my chars... i try to make them near perfect or totally perfect...

first i think ctc tele when struck or dmg'd can be godly... but in my experience from old CREATORS HAND charm it used to have %10 ctc tele when take dmg... it really kills you instantly places like dunc, even hades gate proc doesnt suit this built so much(tele on barrel lols). cause if you lack defence,life and block you want total CONTROL on your char imho. if i tele places full of rough melee mobs they can 1 shot ko me...so i am pretty sure you want blink to stun pack and want to tele where you want. its vital part of this built cause we are not barbarian with 1mil defence.. btw spirit walk can be 0 timer teleport, thats how i rape blaz, secret chyrasoar etc so so quick.... but smaxed blink can only reach 1.7 sec timer so blink gives us really defensive power of STUN...

i really thank you for your advice, still good thing but in the end i dont want to out of control this char indeed. tele on bad spot = deadsin...
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:04 pm

@iwansquall wrote:%ctc teleport on struck for more survival and 'auto-move + tantrum spreader'.

thought?

tantrum-barb have spirit-walk to jump into enemy face while sin have timered blink or shunpo.

Not sure if existed, teleport on striking although can work (teleport mobs away from you + multi-hit)

sounds very interesting. i think i just found a su belt with tele on struck so craft bow better with tele on strike?
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:10 pm

@wow123400 wrote:
@iwansquall wrote:%ctc teleport on struck for more survival and 'auto-move + tantrum spreader'.

thought?

tantrum-barb have spirit-walk to jump into enemy face while sin have timered blink or shunpo.

Not sure if existed, teleport on striking although can work (teleport mobs away from you + multi-hit)

sounds very interesting. i think i just found a su belt with tele on struck so craft bow better with tele on strike?

there is no bow or any other proc with tele on striking(just 1-2 weird su has it) in game for crafts. btw idea is really cool and interesting but in the end it will cause many many deads.... main idea of this char is stun of blink + LL + avoid + and decent dr to keep yourself alive...
when you teleport on place with full of mobs they can fhr lock you before you spam tantrum(you will die) and it can happen many times...
you need total char control i mean blink provides you to teleport anywhere you want + 15 sec stun! length(when smaxed)... so instead of random teleports its better to concantrate on blink + ultimate frw amount to make this char effective for me...

that idea only works in place -> ureh and bremmtown thats all...

blink > teleport for this build... its core.
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rubypinkfiend on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Did u try crafted belt with ctc force wall when struck? How is it?
rubypinkfiend
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:21 pm

@rubypinkfiend wrote:Did u try crafted belt with ctc force wall when struck? How is it?

hmm force wall? why we need it for tantrumsin? we want mobs around us or we want ourself in the middle of them.. cause tantrum is not like atmg.. its mechanic is similar to ww.. just imagine you create a FIELD which throws sharapnel... so we want mobs in that field to be effective.. and with all endgame gear that i mentioned you really wont need any defensive protection or procs... main idea is kill as fast as possible, kill as much as possible and keep yourself mobile with frw+blink stun etc.... btw even i manage to do uldyssian uber with all crafted gear(first par around 2 3min+boss part 5-6min)... so in places like fauzt vizjun where you struck by enemies a lot, uldyssian time freeze will make this uber joke...
if i can farm fauzt + vizjun + dunc + tran + cow level without any single pots everybody can do it imo... do we really need force wall in this build ? might be interesting but i want offensive ideas better....
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:24 pm

I want to try this build for sure sounds awesome
Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:44 pm

@Prestoned wrote:I want to try this build for sure sounds awesome

hope you enjoy cause its really strongest assassin ever i have played for all around conditions.. uldyssian cake, vizjun no pot, fauzt no pot, dunc joke, witch medium, kabraxis medium and goes on... i really liked playstyle like a kangroo blink forever and never walk if you want Smile funny
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Playing sp but beginning game is absolute cakewalk with Albrecht's armor,Deadfall belt,Cannonball RW and Amok + Locust Hive. Gloves and boots are honorifics. Blink in,Tantrum,blink out. Level 47 in like 1 hour and a half. Good stuff.

Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: