[v6d] Tantrumsin [WIP]

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] Tantrumsin [WIP]

Post by wow123400 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:02 pm

@BassToMouth wrote:
@wow123400 wrote:where did u guyz get those ias fhr numbers? is there a tool or something?

http://www.medianxl.com/t55-speed-calculator-in-java

Very Happy

thx for a million times, so the speed calculator does the job hmmm.........
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wyrda on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:15 pm

anybody got a tip for crafting? I tried like a thousand times but cant find tantrum,should it suppose to craft by a particular shrine?

wyrda
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Pick item with item lvl =99 and reroll it with any shrine because they all got same chance to spawn tantrum like any other oskill.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 pm

I'd craft with a weird or abandoned shrine. Can't go wrong with either one. Also you gotta be patient when crafting. Tantrum will pop up.

Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:46 pm

@wyrda wrote:anybody got a tip for crafting? I tried like a thousand times but cant find tantrum,should it suppose to craft by a particular shrine?

Make sure your ilvl on item is 99... if you use quality upgrade recipe to up it to rare, it's ilvl will most likely be around 84~ which means it will be harder to see tantrum and other nice mods. If your item ISN'T ilvl 99, then next time you find a sacred bow (of your choice depending on what you want out of the base item), and it isn't rare, DON'T use quality upgrade recipe. Instead use chaos reroll recipe until it shows up as a rare and that way it will keep it's original ilvl of 99 (if you found the item in Terror Act 4 Chaos Sanc and onwards). Also get and learn to use D2clicker as it will search the item for wanted affixes like tantrum if you set it up correctly.

And imo with the rarity of tantrum showing up, trying to get a decent tantrum bow JUST off wierd and abandoned shrines is sanity suicide Razz I'd personally just go for any old shrine craft and just bless with abandoned or wierd if you need the ED%

Hope that made sense...
BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:53 pm

He said he tried "like a thousand times." The man clearly has shrines to burn. Lol The two I chose are rather obvious for anyone who crafts for a mind numbing amount of time like many of us do.
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splift on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:48 am

Actually crafting on a lower level wont lower your chances of getting tantrum. In some cases its actually better to roll with a level 71 bow. a bow rolled from 71 will usually have a lvl req of about 60 ish. That is a lot of extra mo's. You lose the chance for ctc arrow, good flat dmg and ele dmg etc but you still can get knife throw and tantrum.

Imo your first bows are better rolled with a reduced level because you are likely to settle for just any old tantrum bow with ed, so may as well use a tantrum bow with ed and 60 levels to mo (60% leech, 30% cb).

Also abandoned> weird imo. Weird shrines add really small amounts of flat damage and ed%. Considering a lvl 99 craft usually comes with ed maxed right out of the box with no weird shrine id say this is a waste compared to 10%dex, flat dex and ar%. Ornate or fascinating may actually be better than weird (sins need -res for ways and the spell dmg boosts procs).
Splift
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wyrda on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:43 am

Thanks,i used all the shrine i picked up from the ground,100 shrine now.... But not many weird or abandoned, no wonder...
Oh, another thing, after blink there is a short delay duration? cause i cant spam tantrum right after blink,the delay is short though.
oh im almost forgot,how can i know the ilvl of the item, seem i can only see it in amulets or rings.

wyrda
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splift on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:48 am

Plugy should let you see the ilvl. If not you can just take one that is ilvl 99 (found in dest or late terror) and use the recipe to roll it from magic to rare. If I remember right the first time you use it it goes to 84, then 71 if you use it a second time etc.
Splift
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aahz on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:47 am

@Splift wrote:Actually crafting on a lower level wont lower your chances of getting tantrum.
Actually it will lower chances, because affix pool (all possible affixes that can spawn) for ilvl71 is ~144 while it's only ~74 for ilvl99...
aahz
Cathedral Drow

Server Hoster

View user profile http://tsw.vn.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: